Kaylah's Diary

Options
ohkaylah1
ohkaylah1 Posts: 62 Member
Hey y'all!! This is my challenge diary!

As you heard in the video, my goal is to make it to Onderland and to get to 190ish pounds!! My prize will be a new tattoo and a fancy bikini.

I'm really excited for this challenge!!

Replies

• singletonjazz
    singletonjazz Posts: 5 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Ready!!! Because of your motivation I have lost 4 pounds already and a few inches not sure how many.
  • martann14
    martann14 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Ready!
    My goal is to lose 3 inches from my waist
    My reward will be a new under armour workout outfit.
    Enjoy your videos! Very practical.
  • ayr156
    ayr156 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    So ready to get back on track. First goal starting tonight is to detox from sugar. Three days...NO WHITE STUFF!!!! GO!
  • mlatrice
    mlatrice Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you Kaylah!!!! :) I'm sure you will get into onederland!!!
  • ohkaylah1
    Options
    Woohoo!!! Let's do this y'all!!!
  • ayr156
    ayr156 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Day one weight, 243lbs. I've gained 20lbs since January. I gotta give myself a chance, starting today...not tomorrow. ..TODAY!
  • katinamichelle3
    katinamichelle3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    So excited about the challenge. I wish everyone success. My goal is a new swim suit that doesn't have a skirt for my vacay in June
  • ohkaylah1
    Options
    Day 1!! Feelings great!

I had protein and coffee for breakfast and for lunch I had some yogurt (yuck). I can't stand the texture of yogurt, but the nutrition is so good that I'm eating it anyway.

I hope everyone has a good day today. It can be rough starting something new, but the longer you stick with it, the easier it will get!!
  • ohkaylah1
    Options
    Today is a rough day!! I spent the morning in the dentist yesterday and I'm still having pain. I'm not excited about being at work right now and I'm really craving things like oatmeal, fruit, and granola bars. This low carb thing has gotten old so fast!! I hope everyone is doing okay so far!
  • ohkaylah1
    Options
    Weighed in at 205.4 today!!! I'm getting closer to Onederland OMG!!
  • ohkaylah1
    Options
    205 today!!

I kinda cheated and bought my Onederland bathing suit already, but I won't try it on until I reach 199 or less. It was 50% off so I went for it.

I'm feeling very motivated again.
  • amesc77
    amesc77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    1 week and I lost 5 pounds so far. I feel great.
  • ohkaylah1
    Options
    Congrats!!! Today I weighed in at 202.8 and I'm so happy, but a part of me is in disbelief!!!!
  • cbing272
    cbing272 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Great work, Kaylah!
  • ohkaylah1
    Options
    The scale today:

200.0!

I almost stopped breathing! Ugh! So close! Let's hope that I hit my goal tomorrow morning!!! I'm super excited!!
  • fahathompson
    fahathompson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Thank you Kaylah for this challenge I just started so my 30 days will end June 11, 2016. I want to thank you for all advice you have given you are so awesome, I love Mexican food too. I have also struggled and overcame mood disorder. I hope you do another challenge so I can start from the beginning. Ques. can you lose fat continually from high fat diet as with low carb, you are awesome I can do this I weigh 245 as of today.