Day 5

Options
DaniKaren
DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
Hey, everyone!

How'd you do yesterday?

Me...not so well. I got all homesick and sad, and decided to drink my feelings in lieu of dinner.

On the plus side, I did a lot of walking yesterday, so I'm closer to reaching my distance goal for the week.

Alex doesn't have to work today. I don't do as well when he's home. Some realistic goals for today are walking about four miles and playing some Kinect Sports. I might be able to talk him into a trip to the pool.

What are your goals for the day?

Have a good day!

Love and hugs,

Dani

Replies

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    Options
    Hey there!

Sorry you had a rough day yesterday.

I have to count mine as very successful even though I went slightly over in calories, we were active all day and a great friend of mine who's a trainer came by for a visit, and he helped me out with a great new weight lifting workout. So I'm thrilled.

Did 15.5 miles on the bike and walked 4 miles on the beach.

Did my workout for today, got 9.7 miles biked, 2 miles walked. If I can lift my arms I'll join in the volleyball game lol

Now the goal is to stay under my calories for the day.

Have a great day :)
    Jen
  • jcjanes
    jcjanes Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that yesterday was so rough on you, with you missing your family. I know how you feel, I really miss my sister and holidays just aren't the same without her. I did really good, though. My Meemaw cooked enough food to feed an army...and I ate cereal. It took a lot of self-control to stop me from eating some of her delicious pineapple upside down cake, though. I hope that the next few days are better for you! :)
  • JurneyEve
    JurneyEve Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I'm doing pretty good this week. I've been working a lot so I haven't done much on my distance goal. So far this week I've gone 21 miles. Since there's only 2 days left, I'm not sure if I'll hit my goal. I think I set it at 45 miles or something like that. We'll see.
  • DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry that yesterday was so rough on you, with you missing your family. I know how you feel, I really miss my sister and holidays just aren't the same without her. I did really good, though. My Meemaw cooked enough food to feed an army...and I ate cereal. It took a lot of self-control to stop me from eating some of her delicious pineapple upside down cake, though. I hope that the next few days are better for you! :)

I'm sure your sister misses you terribly.

It took a lot of self-restraint to resist a Meemaw feast. Meemaws make the best food.