Ella's Diary

Options
prosperitii
prosperitii Posts: 6 Member
Hello everyone, My name is Ella, and my goal is to lose15 pounds during this challenge; and I want my arms to look like Michelle Obama's arms (smile). I am currently 225lbs, and I was at 188lbs 2 years ago (2014) I was almost there, my LTG is 170; I ran 1/2 marathon, eating well/clean and was doing everything I was supposed to. I want to get back on track and stay there. I want this to be my lifestyle change. My treat/reward to myself is going to be a sleeveless muscle shirt and the cutest tank tops I can find. Lets do this everyone!!

Replies

• mlatrice
    mlatrice Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Ella who didn't want FLOTUS arms, lol!! You can do it!!!
  • prosperitii
    Options
    That's right mlatrice, yes girl we all want those arms...I found a way to make sure I get my workout in y'all...I bring my change of clothes to work change before I leave and go straight to the park or gym. It's nice out so I would rather enjoy the fresh air, and walk my 5 miles that way. So far so good, it worked for me yesterday, I got it in; let's see how it goes today. I welcome any tips, and encouragements that anyone would like to share that will make this challenge easier. Everyone YOU GOT THIS!!!
  • mlatrice
    Options
    Keep up the good work!!!
  • prosperitii
    Options
    Thank you mlatrice, how is everything going with you? Trying to stay motivated is tough...but the support and hearing other's going through the same thing helps...
  • mlatrice
    Options
    Ella so far it's going good. My grandfather if in the hospital and I work nights so that's a stress all in itself, but things are good. I just pray I'm able to be consistent. I lose 35- 40 lbs good then stress hits and I gain it back. I pray that this yo-yo game is the last time I play!!!
  • mlatrice
    Options
    I'm Trice btw.