April 16-30

Options
bbinoa
bbinoa Posts: 493 Member
4/16, 4/17
Red, green
Exercise... not in the gym but I worked my you-know-what off outside doing major yardwork! Spring clean up, gardening, and I have these two outdoor ponds that I had to get in and scrub (they're empty in the winter, but so gross! ) I have a couple of rescued turtles (Snooki and J-wow ) that summer outdoors. I'm calling it a yes for exercise. I can't remember my totals though!!!

@Laughter_Girl, I was wondering how your voice was doing. You hadn't mentioned it so I assumed it was better. So sorry to hear you'll need surgery. I'll be saying a prayer for you. I know you'll find a work around for this too. Just a minor setbac, but also a chance to expand your workout. I've found since I've had my foot injury that's kept me from running and have been concentrating on strength training I've been able to more fully commit to it and I'm seeing some good results. I think too the fact that you're making alternate plans is awesome! So many people would just give up and say "oh well" but you're going to just change direction slightly and keep moving forward. Yea you!!!!

Replies

• bbinoa
    Options
    9/20 green days
    11/15 workouts

Had to go back to check!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Laughter_Girl Posts: 2,226 Member
    Options
    4-16 & 4-17
    Green: Yes & Yes
    11/25
    Exercise: Yes & Yes
    9/20

I had an 8k race today that turned into a 10k. I had to go back and get a friend after I finished. Our group has a no man left behind motto. :) It was all good though.

@bbinoa Thanks in advance for the prayers and encouraging words! I suspect the time off will fly by, and my house will be sparkly clean. Also, I love the names of those turtles. Ha, Ha, ha.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    4-18
    Green: Yes
    12/25
    Exercise: No
    9/20

This day went by fast. I should be well rested to workout tomorrow.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    4/18
    Green, yes
    10/20
    Exercise, yes
    12/15

I may have to hustle to make these green day goals! I've been slacking off on the weekends lately.
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    4-19
    13/25
    9/20

Well, @bbinoa, at least one of us has a chance at reaching our Green goals for the month. I think it's a wrap for me. :smile: I'll do the best I can though.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    4/19
    Green, yes
    11/20
    Exercise, yes
    13/15

@Laughter_Girl it'll be close for me too. I'm taking wed off from my gym workouts. Sore and need a break!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    4-20
    Green: No
    13/25
    9/20

It was just one of those long days. I'll be reevaluating my goals since I won't be achieving either one this month. Ha!

@bbinoa Everyone deserves a rest day or two.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    4/20, 4/21
    Green, no and yes
    12/20
    Exercise yes and yes
    15/15 woohoo, goal met!

I'm doubting I'll make my green days goal @Laughter_Girl. Already planning to eat out tomorrow! Lol!!
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    4-21 & 4-22
    Green: Yes & No
    14/25
    Exercise: Yes & No
    10/20

All I'm going to say is, after today, I plan to finish the month strong. This month was a poor representation of what I am capable of doing. Shame on me. :#
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    4-23
    15/25
    Exercise: Yes
    11/20

It was a productive day. Now I'm sleepy. :D
  • bbinoa
    Options
    4/22, 23 and 24
    Not sure... red , red, green maybe? Lots of meals out.
    13/29
    No gym time, but another full weekend of yardwork and stuff.

@Laughter_Girl, you are capable of anything! I know some months are easier than others... just part of the ebb and flow of things.

• Laughter_Girl
    Options
    4-24
    16/25
    12/20

It was a good weekend overall.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    4/25
    Green, yes 14/20
    Exercise yes 16/15
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    4-25
    17/25
    13/20

@bbinoa Way to keep it simple!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    4/26
    Green, yes
    15/20
    Exercise, no
    16/15

Had to get a second opinion on the foot... yes, it continues to bother me, and the pain is getting worse. I haven't run since November, no walking either. This dr also thinks it's plantar fascitis. Still not allowed to run/walk and they don't want me doing weights that involves standing. I have to try PT now too. I just want to cry. Getting frustrated and trying to stay upbeat but it's hard.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    4/27
    Green, yes
    17/20
    Exercise, no
    16/15
  • Laughter_Girl
    Options
    4-26 & 4-27
    Green: Yes & Yes
    19/25
    Exercise: No & No
    13/20

Looking forward to doing well in May. Well, I'll call it a win if I just do better than April. :)

@bbinoa I'm so sorry about your foot. That would be very disheartening for me too. I pray that PT will actually make the difference. Also, it's always good to get a second opinion so you did the right thing there. Try to stay encouraged.

I don't know if you're a woman of faith or not, but I am a Christian, and whenever trying times fall on me, I try to remember to praise God because it just means He's preparing me to do something great. Your greater is coming.
  • bbinoa
    Options
    @Laughter_Girl thank you for your kind words... I really appreciate it. It actually brought a few tears to my eye, sniff sniff!! I'm trying to stay focused and figure out what lesson this is for me, like every roadblock just directs me to something else. It's not major, I know others have far harder paths to travel, so for that I'm thankful. But I still get frustrated and feel down with it. Thanks for "listening" and understanding! I feel quite lucky to have you as my friend!
  • bbinoa
    Options
    4/28
    Green, yes
    18/20
    Exercise, no
    16/15

• Laughter_Girl
    Options
    4-28
    Green: No
    19/25
    13/20

@bbinoa I'm glad for our friendship too. That's especially true since we seem to be "the group" these days. Also, it's okay to get frustrated and down at times, but I'll tell you like I tell one of my closest girlfriends...just DON'T stay there. Keep your head up!