something to laugh about

Options
stesig13
stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
please share some funny sayings or annecdotes or anything! We need laughter!!!

Replies

• stesig13
    Options
    sensible diet
    You have a Slim-Fast for breakfast, a Slim-Fast for lunch; then, you eat a sensible dinner.' How sensible are you going to be after eating powder all day?
  • stesig13
    Options
    Not a compliment
    I started dating this guy that I've known for a long time, and I thought, 'Oh, this'll be so great, we've been friends for a while,' until he gave me what he thought was a compliment. He said, 'Even though you used to be wafer thin and you're not anymore, I'm still just as attracted to you.' Oh yeah, he's a real smooth talker. So naturally, I'm upset about this. I call my best friend Carla, and she goes, 'You know what -- that is such crap because, first of all, you have never been wafer thin.'
  • Kareesdiet
    Kareesdiet Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Gotta love your friends!
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I got a laugh for you.
    It wasn't funny at the time xD but now it is.
    Last week::
    I can see my sons bed from my office. I was working on my pixeling, when I saw my son stand up. He has a problem with sleep walking. Well he stood up walked a few steps, walked in a full circle, back to his bed and then whipped it out and peed all over his bed.
    He was still asleep standing when I got up and went over to him. When I got him fully awake he had no idea what I was talking about. XD Had no idea what he had done.
  • stesig13
    Options
    ahahahaha,KRIS....DYING>>>>>>>
  • FitMeBetter
    FitMeBetter Posts: 64 Member
    Options
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I am absolutely terrible at telling jokes, but I greatly appreciate good humor. I will do my best to share on occasion. :blush:
  • stesig13
    Options
    I don't need a hair stylist, my pillow gives me a new hairstyle every morning. -
  • stesig13
    Options
    I know the voices in my head aren't real..... but sometimes their ideas are just absolutely awesome!
  • stesig13
    Options
    Most of the time... when you're crying, nobody notices your tears. Most of the time... when you're worried, nobody feels your pain. Most of the time... when you're happy, nobody sees your smile. But when you fart just one time...
  • stesig13
    Options
    No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.
  • SimplySmylin
    SimplySmylin Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I hate it when people are at your house and ask 'Do you have a bathroom?' No, we pee in the yard.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    stesig13 wrote: »
    No matter how smart you are you can never convince someone stupid that they are stupid.

Ohhhh I love this one!!!
  • jaxbella14
    jaxbella14 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    These are all so good - I don't have any but enjoy all of these!
  • AlwaysTrue2U
    AlwaysTrue2U Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Honey, I noticed the rugs needed vacuuming and the toilet needed cleaning, so I just handled it,
    Said no husband Ever!! Lol
  • stesig13
    Options
    Honey, I noticed the rugs needed vacuuming and the toilet needed cleaning, so I just handled it,

That is so true,
  • stesig13
    Options
    stesig13 wrote: »

That is so true,

Why would they clean the toilet? They only poop there and pee there, why should they?