Hey Hey

Options
anne_driessen
anne_driessen Posts: 55 Member
Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well :) really excited I found this group, already posted on the Forums a few times looking for other MFP Users who have a Withings activity tracker (with no responses what so ever :P ). I've had my Watch for a while but I think the app would be so much more interesting if I had some friends to talk about it & interact with :P Currently I'm doing either 5000 steps (on non Jogging days) and 11000 on jogging days, any tips for upping my steps on non-jogging days?

Replies

• trishfearnley
    trishfearnley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Walk the long way around to where you want to go. Adding an extra street into the route to the bus etc can be short time wise but just adds those few steps
  • trishfearnley
    trishfearnley Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Do you find the app shows the calories from your steps? Something in my set up seems wrong,I can't get negative calorie adjustment to turn off and the calories from the pulse don't seem to be being taken into account
  • anne_driessen
    anne_driessen Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Thats a good idea, I have started trying to walk whenever its actually possible to do so. For me the app only adds the withings calories. if I dont logg the exercise (and even then it only does it sometimes) but personally I dont really mind since I see it as bonus calorie burn so I won't be tempted to eat them back ;)