Emotional Eating.......

Options
rachaelruth3
rachaelruth3 Posts: 27 Member
Hello everyone, I am going through the hardest time of my life right now. My soon to be husband in June was diagnosed with a brain tumor and Chiari Malformation this month and he also was in car wreck a few weeks ago completely totaling our reliable car. I have not be able or really even tried sticking to counting calories after all of this has happened. My SO and I both have been emotionally eating and have gained a few pounds. I'm trying to get to a place mentally to start my journey again. I never realized how much I stress eat until these last few weeks, I need to get it under control. I hope everyone else is doing well!

Replies

• 1229swansong
    1229swansong Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry to hear that you have so much going on in your life right now. I know how tough things are when we are emotional eaters. Hopefully, we can all support each other and work through the bad times in our lives.
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Sorry, your world is in chaos right now. I hope things come together for you. Clean out your house and put nothing but healthy snacks. That has worked for me. No matter the food cravings and my emotional state when i walk into the kitchen I have no choice to grab what is there.