Exercise Program

Options
Brolivia3D
Brolivia3D Posts: 80 Member
edited April 2016 in Social Groups
We have a discussion on diet, so now I'm wondering what everyone's workout/exercise/fitness/etc. routine they're following. Personally, I'm a bit all over the place right now as I wait for some classes I've signed up for to get started. I'm doing FitnessBlender's bodyweight only 4 week online program as a jump start, and am going to start training for a half marathon soon! I'm also going to start going back to aikido (martial arts) after having not trained for like, 5 years. I have ice skating lessons starting once a week come mid-May, and I like to get out and hike in all my spare time, too :P

I do my strength training before I go to work (5am) and then do whatever else I need/want to do after I'm home from work. At minimum, it's taking my dogs out for a little walk.

So, what do all you do?? I'm curious and always looking for new stuff to try!!

Replies

• TooShortForThisWeight
    Options
    I rotate at the gym between battle ropes and the arc trainer. Then throw in weights every other day

On days I cannot make it, I downloaded Insanity and I purchased Xtreme Hip hop with phil
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N-eoX-CSqQ
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Due to medication I have an extremely sedentary life... some days I can barely get out of bed. However, I recently got myself a puppy who i adore to bits, and as I miss walking (our beloved old doggie died last year) I am hoping that me and my pup can enjoy many a long walk together... and as she is a puppy we will start off little and build up slowly together!
    After losing weight before, I did do more exercise... dancing..treadmill, and lifting small weights.. it may be a while before I get to that stage though, but I will be happy just getting out of the house for some fresh air and a muscle stretch for the timebeing!
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I am ashamed to say that I have a gym membership but don't go there. There is no reason , just .... Idk ... I suck
  • cynbet69
    cynbet69 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    I rotate at the gym between battle ropes and the arc trainer. Then throw in weights every other day

On days I cannot make it, I downloaded Insanity and I purchased Xtreme Hip hop with phil
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2N-eoX-CSqQ

how is the xtreme hip hop with phil ive been wanting to get it but every time i go on line they are sold out
  • Iamsimpleguy
    Iamsimpleguy Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Six days a week I do 45 - 60 minutes Morning walk, daily 30 squats, 200 jumping rope my daily routine exercises :)