30 day compliance Month of dieting

Options
CALIECAT
CALIECAT Posts: 12,530 Member
I am on a 30 day compliance challenge diet with my new group so thought it might could work it here on our on personnel diet

I will start out with day 3 in the morning for this is my 2nd day with the other group just to keep my days in line. For the past 2 days I have remain compliance on my food.

Marie

Replies

• JLoRuthie
    JLoRuthie Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Great idea! I'm in and I'll start with day 3 since I've been compliant, too!
  • lovesretirement
    lovesretirement Posts: 2,661 Member
    Options
    Me too...need to stay strong to get into Onderland. Things could get a little shaky since I am so close...especially after the scale battery debacle! :D
    I have been compliant for the last three days.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Great Connie. I thought I had been but found out today i cannot have coffee and i have not give that up So water for me in the morning and start all over again to day 1 I can make it 30 days Yes I can
    thanks for joining me girls We can do it It will help me doing it with this group.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I check with Starch solution site and they told me I do not have to start over

So today is day #3 I did not reach my 170\s this morning sort of disappointing in that. Today for breakfast I ha Steele cut oatmeal oatmeal without coffee.
    Cooking sweet potatoes for lunch and a white potatoes for tonight
    I was having so much gas yesterday after eating Beans and cabbage so laying off of them today
    Marie
  • JLoRuthie
    Options
    I was compliant yesterday, which for me means staying at my calorie goals.

That was even eating hibachi last night! I stuck with veggies and fish. The amount of oil/butter/salt they slather everything with makes me not want to eat hibachi again, though.

I expected an increase this morning from the sodium but stayed the same. Huge win for me because I really wanted to eat all that yummy fried rice.

Ruthie
  • SeeAhtter787
    SeeAhtter787 Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    I'm in. However tomorrow will be day one because hubby made me an omelette for breakfast.
  • JLoRuthie
    Options
    An omelette can be healthy!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Had a compliance day despite today was Alice day out and she went to the babeque place. She got me a big plan Jane. Hadit with taco sauce very filling with a glass of tea. If I had not been on this challenge it might have been other fattening foods.i even left pff they're cabbage for I knew it had oil in it. Breakfast this morning was shredded bake has brown land slice tomatoes My dinner was based sweet potatoe with cinnamon and green beans Just following my plan.

Marie
    Welcome Esther
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Yep had a compliance day today

Welcome Esther we can do i

Day 5 for me
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    I am in full compliance mode!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Me too Connie

fixing to have a baked sweetpotato for lunch
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Still going strong on this Comlaince
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    I don.t know what day it to but I am still 100% C.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    I am too, Marie. Onederland is just around the bend for me...
  • JLoRuthie
    Options
    Me, too! Staying strong!!
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Being strong is the way to go
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Still on this 100% conplianc plan . Our month End next week and I am happy wth my lost. I did have try anther plan. dr, Mc Douglas has. It's call the rapid weight for my blood sugar could not handle all t starchy food I
    I just eat one starch per meal I get 1 serving oh starch per meal now which is plenty-for me.so each meal I have 1 serving of beans or a serving of baked or steam. Potatoes and all the non star shy veggies I want. So still not bad and 2 fruit a day Am so glad I stumble across this plan.
    Ideal for me.
    Marie
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Today have gone great.. beautiful day Next week the group i am on will be our 30th day of the challenge.i am envious to see how much I have lost i have remained compliant to the best of my ability no eating off of plan ai tink it will be continue on somehow. i sure hope so for it has really help me.
  • CALIECAT
    Options
    Today have gone great.. beautiful day Next week the group i am on will be our 30th day of the challenge.i am envious to see how much I have lost i have remained compliant to the best of my ability no eating off of plan ai tink it will be continue on somehow. i sure hope so for it has really help me.
  • lovesretirement
    Options
    Good for you, Marie. I have been compliant as well...feel great, inches are melting although scale is stuck. I will get to Onederland sometime this summer as I am 3 pounds away.