My story

Hi there, I'm new to this group. I've started using this app as of last year, reducing my calories to 1200 a day. i worked out, ate "healthy" and lost 20 pounds, and then 10 more this year.i started to eat more and more which led to binge eating, and I'm at 118 pounds, i gained about 20 pounds almost at my starting weight today. i ate waffles, maple syrup, bagels, ice cream, oatmeal, chips, cookies granola bars etc. today, probably around 3000 cal worth. i feel so gross. i can't stop binge eating, and i won't be taking to a therapist for another 4 months. summer is approaching and i just keep binging. i was going to wear a nice bathing suit, but hell with that. i want to get better but its so hard. my family won't remove the junk food out of the house, they think i binge for attention. i was going to go out with friends this week but nope, not leaving the house. i have to go to work, of course, but thats the only way i leave the house.

Replies

• ab6046
    ab6046 Posts: 371 Member
    Welcome! I can relate to a lot of your story. Binge eating can be so isolating because it makes us not want to be seen. The shame is unbearable. Please utilize this space when you need to vent!