Thinking of dropping WW

Options
55Ladybug
55Ladybug Posts: 3 Member
I really can't stand the new discussion-led meeting and want to drop out...thoughts?

Replies

• Nancyannjurczak
    Nancyannjurczak Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    hi been a weight watcher member for years dropped out and said I know what I'm doing than started going down hill fast went from 250 to 165 back up to 272 so disappointed in myself but my dicission to go back was the best thing for me I love my meetings everyone is different and they have different experiances but for me I am so glad I rejoined
  • sandydiane
    sandydiane Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I do t like smart points so I left weight watchers and came back to MFP.
  • Carol_
    Carol_ Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    I do not like Smart Points either. I liked the way the Old Weight Watchers taught you about nutrition and controlling hunger. Now it seems more therapy oriented..and some members go on and on about nothing. I might drop out too. I don't know. I think I go more for sentimental reasons..rather than what is going on now.
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I don't like the smart points and I don't like the meetings I've been to so far. I may stick around until I reach my lifetime weight -- at least that'll be another incentive to meet my goal.
  • LeanneCutrara
    LeanneCutrara Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    strugging with smartpoint, I keep using the WW app and back to Myfitnesspal App... Dont know what one to use anymore- nothing is working