How many of you are still sticking it out???? Rollcall

Options
kayjosh2422
kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
Don't give up we are coming to the end of April!

Replies

• flisscitythin
    flisscitythin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I am still plodding along, we still have a long time till July 4th, so hoping just a little bit each week will get me there!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I'm still in I just had a setback but I'm in and making some movement LOL
  • LadyScorpio67
    LadyScorpio67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and working it!
  • ACSL3
    ACSL3 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    I'm still here! :smile: I haven't been great at counting calories and thought I had gained a lb but the last 2 days have been down so now I'm not sure what my body is doing haha :wink:
  • megannxx
    megannxx Posts: 679 Member
    Options
    I'm still here and pushing through!
  • Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I am still here... struggling. Work stress is really high right now!! I told them I would be retiring the end of June. So now they want me to write instructions for all the work I do!! Really!! One person always tells me "she would do it this way"... so why do I need to do instructions? The best part about the office stress is that I leave at noon and go for a walk...or else I would probably bite someone's head off!! Bad part... stress eating!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @Lilymay2 CONGRATULATIONS on the June Retirement!!!!! I would make a list of all the things you do then print off all those stupid instructions that corporate gives you how to do the designated job and leave a note I'm sure you will be efficient enough to find an easier way. Depending on who was getting my job I'd say Oh I have faith in you or the You are so much younger than me and savier with computers you'll be just fine. Granted all of June I would block my works phone number LOL. Though I have at least 15 more years til I can retire when these young kids tell me how they can do my job and then call me a zillion times kills me. LOL
  • 1crvygrl
    1crvygrl Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Still at it but not like I should be. Hoping to kick it back in gear
  • Shrinkydink1977
    Shrinkydink1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm here! still plugging away. I'm about halfway to my goal so I might reevaluate it and do a second goal. It's the beginning of my weight loss and I'm being really strict so it's coming off kind of fast. I know it won't last but I'm going to use it to my advantage as much as I can.
  • flisscitythin
    flisscitythin Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Shrinkydink1977 way-to-go on that large number this last week! That is very exciting, you are putting up great numbers for the beginning of your weight loss journey, it took me ages to get the weight moving. Definitely make the most of it!
  • Shrinkydink1977
    Shrinkydink1977 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    @flisscitythin Thank you. I'm really trying. I've been working so much this week and have a sinus infection.. not sure how weigh in will go. I haven't had time to get to the gym. I'll be down but might not be too much. I think I'm around 2-3 pounds down now... if I can keep it off, I'll take it. You are doing great too.. down over 2% of your body weight. Keep it up. :)
  • watersm04
    watersm04 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I'm still here too. Sorry I haven't been very active here lately. Been losing 2lbs during the week and then gaining them back on the weekend. This week I've kicked it up a notch. Going back to the gym in the morning and logging everything. Now I just have to do that on the weekend too. Taking it one day at a time!!
  • momto2lovelykids
    momto2lovelykids Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Between starting a new work it has been challenging,and very busy, i am now getting use to my new routine and all,
    Hope u all having a good day
  • Mspmpayne
    Mspmpayne Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    still hanging in there, but forgot to post last weigh-in weight as we were on vacation,
  • RamonaMoon
    RamonaMoon Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I'm hanging in there!! To be honest this challenge is what is keeps bringing me back on track! I have started walking again in work (I used to do a 60 minute lunch time walk but got too busy to keep it up) I am trying to fit in at least 30 minutes now.

Good luck everyone, July is a long way off :)
  • Lilymay2
    Options
    @Lilymay2 CONGRATULATIONS on the June Retirement!!!!! I would make a list of all the things you do then print off all those stupid instructions that corporate gives you how to do the designated job and leave a note I'm sure you will be efficient enough to find an easier way. Depending on who was getting my job I'd say Oh I have faith in you or the You are so much younger than me and savier with computers you'll be just fine. Granted all of June I would block my works phone number LOL. Though I have at least 15 more years til I can retire when these young kids tell me how they can do my job and then call me a zillion times kills me. LOL

Ha ha ha ha ha !!! I love you comment. I think I will use them...
  • Lilymay2
    Options
    I'm here ...struggling along! But not gaining...yeah me!!
  • kayjosh2422
    kayjosh2422 Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    Keep your eyes forward, don't look back. you got this
  • heatherc369
    heatherc369 Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    I am here, don't check in like others but I do log my weekly weights :)