Don't Be Afraid

Options
KFaye80
KFaye80 Posts: 12 Member
If you have struggled with weight loss your whole life, then you know what it is like to fear people. Not just people but the judgement and rejection they bring. Please don't be afraid here. I want us to be able to support each other and lift one another up.

Replies

• Janes_MFP
    Janes_MFP Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    That is so true. I started a new job in February and it is quite challenging, but I am quite happy with all that I have learned so far.

Yesterday my trainer (who is a co-worker) was micro managing me so much that it caused me anxiety; even at night.

On Monday I am going to tell her that I want to work on my own with what she has taught me so far and that I will ask her as soon as I have a question.

Speaking up is not easy for me but I think I am right and it will help me tremendously.
  • KFaye80
    KFaye80 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I understand the anxiety problems brought by work. I left a job 3 years ago that had me working 9.5 hours 5 days a week. I was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. My current job has brought on new issues, but at least I have been able to walk out the door at night and leave it behind.

I hope you have success with your co-worker and are able to cope with the pressure she has brought to you.