Welcome New Friends!

Options
KFaye80
KFaye80 Posts: 12 Member
Let me introduce myself... I'm KFaye and I will be your host for this group. I have never started a group before so this is a new experience for us all! I'm a 35 YO farm wife and mother from EC Illinois. I work outside the home as well on the farm. I enjoy reading, writing, and spending time with my family. We are constantly busy.

I have been heavy all my life, and not very athletic. I was a bookish, nerdy kid. I have really felt the struggle the last few years as my health is starting to suffer. I'm trying MyFitnessPal, again, in hopes of proving that I can do this. Starting a group of my own is one way to try and stay accountable.

Let's work on this together!!

Replies

• Janes_MFP
    Janes_MFP Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    My name is Jane and I have about 10 pounds left to lose. I need to stay committed to something and stop flip-flopping. Like 'should i do ww, should i count calories, should i do intuitive eating;. That just leads to weight gain. It doesn't seem like a lot to lose but it will make a difference to be in one less clothing size and be at the weight i want to be at.