First Topic. First Post. Let's get going!

Options
2»

Replies

• 419rs3724
    419rs3724 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    How about we start simple. One day at a time we meet or beat our calorie goal. Then branch out from there.
  • happydaze71
    happydaze71 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone... I'm in. Lets do something out of our comfort zone - some weird ab exercise or burpees :)
  • jerrybrittain
    jerrybrittain Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I like competition. I try to stay at top of list of most active on runkeeper with my friends on there. I only have about 6 lbs to go for my goal so that competition wont work for me. I need to start some weight training to build muscle. Currently I have been running. Time to build muscle and start toning up. I would love to see a 6 pack for the first time ever. Anyone feel free to add me. Let the games begin.
  • GauthamyTrishul
    GauthamyTrishul Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I love challenges and i am in :)
  • BadAtitude
    BadAtitude Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Yeah! Let's do this! :tongue:
  • Guardian1777
    Options
    Always up for a challenge, count me in!
  • teerae326
    teerae326 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just started two 30 day challenges yesterday. One is for abs and the other for squats. Not sure if anyone is interested in a month long challenge but the calendars are posted on my profile if you would like to check it out! It's beginner level stuff. I would be interested in a water challenge (I NEVER drink it...) or fruit/veggie servings per day. Health starts with what we put in our mouths, right? :-)
  • JustJessLynn
    Options
    Abs, squats, water, minutes per day, calories per workout, I'm in for all of them! Let's get started already!!!! :bigsmile:
  • NathanielUK
    NathanielUK Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Just need someone to post challenge... This is going to get ugly :P
  • JustJessLynn
    Options
    I posted one- round one- fight
    :wink:
  • waterwaif
    waterwaif Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    thanks to MariG for showing me the group! I just joined and am looking forward to some friendly challenges. I'd have loved to have gotten in on the 600 calories a day one. Looking forward to the next one!