News letter week 9

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
We only have one more week! Can you believe it?
The Race is over and we had alot of fun with that this round. We will be doing singles in the next group which will be only 8 weeks long. It will be a bit different and I hope some of you can join us. I hope this group was beneficial and you are on your way to meet your goal or you are better for it.
Hawkins 410 will be doing a group separately on Just an amazing race and it sounds like a load of fun so join our group or message her or me if you want details on it if you are not joining the Summer sizzling Meltdown Roundup. It will run June 20-labor day.
So far we have lost over 1100 pounds. I will do percentages later this week to see who our biggest winners will be. Have a great week and don't forget the final weigh in.

Replies

• lynnjano
    lynnjano Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Thank you for your organization and hard work Melanie. This was my first challeng ever, I am only a few pounds less but I am much more aware of my nutrition and exercise patterns. Looking forward to Sizzling Summer!
  • dtplow
    dtplow Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    My first challenge but not my last! Somehow I lucked into finding the best challenge organizer on MFP. Thanks so much for all the fun challenges in the Amazing Race, Melanie!