Options
SillaWinchester
SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
Hey everyone!

I hope you've all had a great week! Here goes nothing:

-Weight:
-Waist 1: (Smallest part of waist.)
-Waist 2: (Where belly button is.)
-Arm: (Largest part. Only document this if you have arm fat that you'd like to tone.)
-Hip:
-Thigh:

Remember the tips: Don't forget to measure the exact same part of the body every time. You may not get accurate results if you don't measure in the same place each time. Also, always measure while standing up.

>>>>Please remember.. You do NOT have to post all measurements if you don't want to. If you're not worried about inches, only post weight. Whatever matters to you!<<<<

I hope you're all as excited as I am to see if we've made any progress! If we have made some progress then woohoo, keep it up! If we haven't, oh well, stay on the saddle and keep going!

This weeks challenge checkup and a new challenge for next week will be posted tomorrow. Hope you're doing well with your goals!

Have a great week! :)

- Prescilla :)

Replies

• SillaWinchester
    SillaWinchester Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    -Weight: 210! (I was 210-212 so we shall see if it sticks this time.)
    -Waist 1: (Smallest part of waist.) 38" (Minus 1 inch, woohoo!)
    -Arm: 17" (Still)

I wish I'd been tracking my thigh and hip sizes because I feel like my pants are a lot more lose due to all the walks I've been going on. Ahh. But The pant size number will determine that for me.

I did have an off week today so I'm grateful for even losing that inch off my waist. I can't wait to see what happens once I get my butt in gear this week!
  • Aejoso
    Aejoso Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Weight today, 158 lbs :(

I'm starting to get very discouraged. I went from eating 1200 calories a day to around 1500 and I've put on 8 pounds in the last two weeks. I can't keep up 1200 a day with how often I work out, I don't know what's going on.
  • getsuyoubi
    getsuyoubi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

from a lot of emotional eating I consequently gained of course - 143 lbs, that hurts, but still I binge differently - less and more on healthy foods, there is a difference and being in this range is a big win every day.

@aejoso

Mhm, did you really accurately check? Usually the first reason people gain even though they have a small kcal budget is that they underestimate kcal of certain food which they thought to be normal but had a kcal-laden version. Or the other way round, are you sure you burn as much as you think while exercising? Secondly, chemicals and alcohol, if you eat a lot of processed food or drank alcohol it alters your hormonal balance towards more fat storage. Thirdly, also without any input your hormonal balance can change - very likely only temporally and maybe even due to the stress you make yourself right now - try to relax and work on a positive mindset.

I know none of the above are easy, but 8 pounds in 2 weeks means something is off. Good thing is, as soon as you find the points it will come of as fast (my experience) - what worked for me was a) skip all sport and focus on nutrition and b) change up my routine.
  • ReadynWillin
    ReadynWillin Posts: 104
    Options
    Weight: 236

So, a 2 pound increase from last week. But my weight has been shifting around all crazy-like for the whole week! (For instance, from Sunday morning to Tuesday morning this week, I had gone from 234 to 240 pounds! I should be happy it's down to 236 again ;_;)

I'm not too disappointed though. I've been pumping some serious iron (well, by my standards) at the gym. Can't wait to see if I'm stronger next week ;)

Oh, and I've decided to just measure myself every two weeks. Because (1) I don't have much time on Sundays and (2) the two-week measurements will show a more significant change.
  • taraj1987
    taraj1987 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Weight: Still 119, which I guess is ok because I did a lot of eating over the holiday!
  • AmeliaJ92
    AmeliaJ92 Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Weight: 183.8 (decrease of 0.8 pounds this week)
    Waist 1: 35 inches
    Waist 2: 39 inches
    Arms: 13 inches
    Hips: 45.5 inches (lost half an inch since last measurement)
    Thigh: 24 inches

I also lost half an inch off my neck and half an inch off my back, but I won't report those measurements here. I'll only mention them if something changes.
  • Dejirei
    Dejirei Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Weight: 113.5
    I have absolutely NO idea how I lost 4.5 pounds this week, especially since I ate a ton of ice cream on the 4th of July and a ton of ice cream last night to celebrate me passing my huge AP Biology exam. I definitely wasn't starving myself or overexercising, but hey, I'm definitely not gonna complain about a loss! Hope you all had a wonderful week and let's hope the next is even better and full of good choices choices and happiness :)
  • antxoable
    antxoable Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Weight: 143 pounds, the same for the last month and im happy with that, im keeping my regime, i have eaten very well this last week and go to gym 4 times!we will c next weeks when my work doubles hours and i will have time to go just 2 days to gym...the holidays hoe with mammy food.....lol
  • Kyllosis
    Kyllosis Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Weight: 162.3lbs.

Up .9lbs from last week due to my terrible week. Let's fix that this week.
  • rhiannon737
    rhiannon737 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    195 but currently on holiday so who knows what will have happened by the time I get home
  • lilcutemonkees
    lilcutemonkees Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    141.8. up this week :(
  • BiancaMarie819
    BiancaMarie819 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Before!

Weight: 180
    Waist 1: (Smallest part of waist.) 31
    Waist 2: (Where belly button is.) 34.5
    Arm: 11
    Hip: 42.0
    Thigh: (Left:23) (Right 24)

After

I don't have mt rape measure right now, so I'll update this! Buuuuuuuut

Current weight 177.8!

2.8pounds away from a pedicuree!
  • LamJeanny
    LamJeanny Posts: 5
    Options
    -Weight: 103
    -Waist 1: 24.5
    -Waist 2: 28
    -Hip: 33
    -Thigh: 18.5
  • kellilitza7
    Options
    Sorry it took so long for me to add. The past couple days have been crazy.

My 4th was trying but I'm still down 2.3 lbs for the week!

weight- 117.2

I am tracking my measurements but my husband has been measuring me and he left Saturday night for a 3 week training so I won't have measurements the next two weeks. I did however lose an inch off my hips and an inch off my waist this week!
  • gullagr
    gullagr Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm a little late posting this since a) I wasn't a member and b) I didn't have a scale but here is my first weigh-in :)

Weight: 184.6 lbs
    (Down over 11 lbs since I last weighed myself back in late February!)

Waist 1: 33 in
    Waist 2: 39 in
    Hip: 44 in
    Thigh: 26 in
  • itgonrain
    itgonrain Posts: 6
    Options
    Weight: 135.6
    Waist 1:
    Waist 2:
    Arm:
    Hip:
    Thigh:
    Haha sorry guys! I ended up not finding my measuring tape sooo I'll be checking-in my measurments with you guys next week I guess.
  • Aejoso
    Aejoso Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

from a lot of emotional eating I consequently gained of course - 143 lbs, that hurts, but still I binge differently - less and more on healthy foods, there is a difference and being in this range is a big win every day.

@aejoso

Mhm, did you really accurately check? Usually the first reason people gain even though they have a small kcal budget is that they underestimate kcal of certain food which they thought to be normal but had a kcal-laden version. Or the other way round, are you sure you burn as much as you think while exercising? Secondly, chemicals and alcohol, if you eat a lot of processed food or drank alcohol it alters your hormonal balance towards more fat storage. Thirdly, also without any input your hormonal balance can change - very likely only temporally and maybe even due to the stress you make yourself right now - try to relax and work on a positive mindset.

I know none of the above are easy, but 8 pounds in 2 weeks means something is off. Good thing is, as soon as you find the points it will come of as fast (my experience) - what worked for me was a) skip all sport and focus on nutrition and b) change up my routine.

I've had a cold for the last week or so. I think that's where it's coming from. I am already starting to feel better and less bloated. I took some time off of the gym so my body could get over the cold, so that could be part of it too.
  • getsuyoubi
    getsuyoubi Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

@aejoso

I've had a cold for the last week or so. I think that's where it's coming from. I am already starting to feel better and less bloated. I took some time off of the gym so my body could get over the cold, so that could be part of it too.

Oh, I see that totally makes sense, a cold is affecting you in many ways, okay, problem solved ^__^ give yourself as much rest as needed, be patient with the recovery ^^//
  • elispeli
    elispeli Posts: 96 Member
    Options

+10 lbs :frown:

I've just started birth control, and am on my period...so I'm upset, but not blaming myself.
    I'll rally and start again with double force once my birth control and body settle down.

Ho hum.