05/08 Sunday Day 8 SLBC

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
r25zdvd0i5hk.jpg

WEEKEND!

Let's keep the activity going! Enjoy your Sunday but make it an active one. How will you spend today?

Replies

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,039 Member
    Options
    I'll take my pups out for a walk, and enjoy a little time in my backyard which we are trying to spruce up - although since today is my rest day, I'll be enjoying the yard rather than sprucing it much.
  • mommasplash
    mommasplash Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Weeding the garden :)
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Sigh. Has not been an active day. But for good reason! Two family Mothers Day get-togethers and four hours of driving made for a "seat and eat" Sunday. But that's OK...my daughter surprised me at the first get-together and we enjoyed catching up with other family members at the second. Besides...headed out for a walk now and then a second walk later on my treadmill with my iPad. I've still got more time to get my steps in.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mothers!
  • tanyajensen75
    tanyajensen75 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Gardening!
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Did just a little bit of organizing today. Tried to enjoy my Mother's Day with my girls, both were away on school trips this week. My youngest in Ottawa for 3 days and my 15 year old in New York City and she just got home tonight. I missed them a lot. The house is eerily quiet when they're gone.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Not an active weekend. My body does not like it
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Not too active yesterday... my mom came to visit from NC and we enjoyed catching up. I did move some things from her car up the stairs to my apartment, so more stairs than steps yesterday. :/
  • SweetP27
    SweetP27 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    It's a small Sunday victory - but I did stand the whole song service at church. We sing a lot - so that is saying something!! Then did my grocery shopping so Sunday was actually pretty active!
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Very busy day at work
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Whether you gardened, organized, visited, stood and sang, or worked...sounds like you had a good weekend.
  • karbruce
    karbruce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I walk to the bookstore and took the long way rather than the shortcut. It was a beautiful day and it felt great.