SMALL STEPS TO FIGHT OBESITY

Options
We can all eat smarter,move more and keep our families healthier..Reaching those goals is easier if you make a plan with simple steps.Start with:(1.)Having fruit on hand for snacks..Fresh is best,but canned or frozen without added sugar or syrup will do.(2.)Following a family physical activity schedule.Suggestions include:(a.)A (30)minute walk together.(b.)A (30)minute workout with an active video game.(c.)Riding bikes.(d.)Playing ball,tag or other active games.(e.)Find other ideas as well to keep you and your family active.(3.)Make a shopping list from a planned menu.You're less likely to put up extras,that may not be as healthy.(4.)Eating at least one meal a day as a family without television,cell phones,computers,or any other distractions.You'll probably eat slower and eat less.With these steps I believe we all will lose weight and in the end be victorious.

Replies

• INxFOCUSx2013
    INxFOCUSx2013 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Great tips! I already use most of them and they do work, especially making that shopping list before you leave home, and don't forget to read and compare those labels before you purchase.
  • readyrubbies
    Options
    inxfocusx2013, I definitely agree with you.if we don't temptations are square in your face.i d believe the best solution to all of our problems,when we go to the grocery store is to:stick to the outer aisle.Because that is where your fresh produce and dairy is,so you don't give into temptation.you won't since you are avoiding the inner aisles.:blushing: