Trying Out the Group

jenewman5
jenewman5 Posts: 1 Member
This is my first time setting up a group in MyFitnessPal, so please be patient with me. If you have any suggestions on how to make it better, let me know.

Replies

• Chabela53
    Chabela53 Posts: 130 Member
    Hi...I am NOT new to dieting, but am interested in going Paleo. I could use a group to lead me in the right direction!
  • javadazed
    javadazed Posts: 31 Member
    Also new to Paleo but want this lifestyle change
  • CarlaGauntlett
    CarlaGauntlett Posts: 7 Member
    I just started a Paleo diet and I found some easy quick recipes on eatthismuch.com
  • 8healthy3
    8healthy3 Posts: 11 Member
    I just started Paleo a week ago and myfitnesspal yesterday. Looking for friends.
  • zenweeder
    zenweeder Posts: 23 Member
    So glad to find y'all. I've been Paleo/Primal off and on for a couple of years. Monday I start my second 21-Day Primal Challenge on Vimify.

It's tough to read these boards sometimes when people are talking about egg whites and such. The paleo/primal way of eating is all about bacon and egg yolks and butter and a big ole pork chop!

I need to figure out how to change the carb/calorie/protein/fats/goals on the food log.

There's a great paleo recipe search engine at: www.terryballard.org. You can enter an ingredient like sweet potato or pork loin, or chicken legs and get a bunch of great recipes.

What's your newest paleo friendly food?

I often make coconut/cocoa pudding to have in the fridge. Empty a can of full-fat coconut milk into a saucepan or microwave safe bowl. Add 1 cup 72% chocolate chips and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Cook and stir together until the chocolate chips are entirely melted and blended. Serve warm or cold. I divide the recipe into 4 ramekins and then take it to work or eat it as a late night treat.