Calorie count off from fitbit to MFP

Options
DaisyHamilton
DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
Anyone else having this issue?

On my homepage/dashboard/whatever, all of my fitbit burned calories are being transferred over to MFP. Usually MFP only adds extra calories if you're over the projected amount. However at 8am I supposedly had an extra 730+ calories added to my diary. Now it's nearly 10am and I have just shy of 1000 extra calories given. This obviously isn't right.

Replies

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    They're having issues today. Not even just fitbit - it's across the board on the webpage. I guess the app isn't having this issue.
  • DaisyHamilton
    DaisyHamilton Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    They're having issues today. Not even just fitbit - it's across the board on the webpage. I guess the app isn't having this issue.

Thanks! I looked at the Help page and viewed the tech support announcements, but didn't see anything on it. I noticed that my "Diary" page is fine, just the dashboard that's messed up.
  • NancyN795
    NancyN795 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Yeah, it was weird. I had a whole bunch of exercise calories showing on my "Home" page when I got up, but when I looked at the Food page or the Exercise page, things were fine - a small negative adjustment, as is normal for that time of day. So, I decided it wasn't a big deal and ignored it. I didn't bother checking to see if it was also wrong on my phone. At the moment it looks right for me, so maybe they've fixed it.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Yep, on my home home page i had over 2,800 exercise calories whoop whoop :wink: But the correct amount was in my diary page.