Options
    Sw: 254
    Lw: 251
    Cw: 248.7

Goodbye 250s!!!0
  • mitsimr
    mitsimr Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Sorry one of our kittens died yesterday and I had a very distraught 5 yr old little girl on my hands. I weighed just never got around to posting it. I had a .6 loss this week.
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Oh no...so sorry to hear about your kitten. Hope your daughter is feeling better today x
  • stesig13
    stesig13 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    mitsimr wrote: »
    Sorry one of our kittens died yesterday and I had a very distraught 5 yr old little girl on my hands. I weighed just never got around to posting it. I had a .6 loss this week.

That is traumatizing;(:( so so sorry
  • mitsimr
    Options
    Thank yall. She is doing better just ultra paranoid about the rest. They are healthy so I'm not worried about them. I don't know what happened to the one.
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    Late again, ladies and gents. Sorry! Three of our grands arrived for a week-long stay and I have been running constantly to keep up.

LW 194.2
    CW 192.6 (as of Friday morning)
    WL 1.6 pounds - better but am shooting for 2 lbs per week.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    Oh no...so sorry to hear about your kitten. Hope your daughter is feeling better today x

I'm sorry about your kitten. Losing a pet is hard. I hope your daughter is doing okay.
  • mitsimr
    Options
    She is doing better now. She still asks about him but is no longer as upset. She said she gets to play with him when she dreams so I think that is keeping her happy right now.