05/14 Saturday Day 14 SLBC

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
r25zdvd0i5hk.jpg

WEEKEND!

Enjoy your Saturday but please make it an active one. How about a walk outside today?

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    I'm in! We had rain last night but this morning is a bright sunny day. A walk is definitely on the to-do list! What does everyone else have planned?
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    Definitely have a walk planned for today. Plus, my garden needs a little attention. I was planning on putting out my plants but we have a frost warning tonight. (In May??) I guess I'll get them out sometime tomorrow afternoon.
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I have lost 10 lbs. so far in the past month, and I'm happy about that. I need to lose much more, and hope to lose another 10 lbs before my next doctor's appointment at the end of June. Today, Saturday, May 14, 2016, I hope to walk on a trail for some exercise with my husband. Hope that you all have a nice day!
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I will definitely be working in the yard, including mowing my yard, with my pushmower, of course. When I mow the yard, I drink a lot of water, and I have no appetite afterwards...and my yard looks better. Should be an awesome day!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,040 Member
    Options
    I'll walk around the Farmers' Market, and I'll park a couple blocks away from Curves so that I have to walk there (besides, the street a few blocks away is lovely and shady which means my veggies won't get too hot while I work out). Then, I MUST grade some papers.
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today I plan to work in my yard- moving the compost pile, moving a huge woodpile, and mixing compost into garden beds in preparation for planting. AND, shopping and food prep. Whew! Not much sitting today!
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I wish that it was nice enough to have taken a long walk outside today. Instead, I stayed active going to several stores and walking up and down every aisle.
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I did a self-defense class today. Lots of kicking and punching!
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Today I plan to work in my yard- moving the compost pile, moving a huge woodpile, and mixing compost into garden beds in preparation for planting. AND, shopping and food prep. Whew! Not much sitting today!

I did all this and shopped for and planted 9 flats of flowers and 7 tomato and pepper plants. I'm going to sleep well tonight!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    Worked in a restaurant today. Fitbit says 7.5 miles today :)
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Just got some more stuff done that I needed to do. It wasn't very active but I have a sense of accomplishment for completing it. My brain was focused today.
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Saturday I met a friend and we walked a long street and browsed into a few antique stores along the way. Luckily the morning rain had stopped, but the wind was pretty bad.
    Later I did 2 miles with a Leslie Sansone DVD.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Did not want to but took a walk and felt great!!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,040 Member
    Options
    I took a walk through a nursery, looking for plants for my yard. That was lovely! Sorry, I didn't take any pictures (I should have though) Wow! @themedalist that is quite a lovely walk.