05/15 Sunday Day 15 SLBC

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
r25zdvd0i5hk.jpg

WEEKEND!

Let's keep the activity going! Enjoy your Sunday but make it an active one. How will you spend today?

Replies

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Too cold and miserable to get outside yesterday like I planned. But this morning, while cold, is beautiful, so outside for a walk it is.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Out of town but I do plan to take a walk later today.
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    I plan on getting some laundry and housework done. I sent a text to my niece and we will go for a walk on a nice trail on Wednesday, after work. I will snap a few photos of my walk to add to the exciting weight loss and fitness goals of mine and everyone else!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,349 Member
    I love my rest day, but I'll still get some light activity - at least my 250 steps per hour. I walk up and down my block a little bit. Yesterday while doing one of my little walks, I met a neighbor that I had not met before, and she was impressed that my daughter and I were just "getting our steps in."
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    edited May 2016
    betsym3 wrote: »
    I plan on getting some laundry and housework done. I sent a text to my niece and we will go for a walk on a nice trail on Wednesday, after work. I will snap a few photos of my walk to add to the exciting weight loss and fitness goals of mine and everyone else!

@betsym3, looking forward to seeing the pictures of your walk. Glad you are walking with your niece!
  • themedalist
    77tes wrote: »
    I love my rest day, but I'll still get some light activity - at least my 250 steps per hour. I walk up and down my block a little bit. Yesterday while doing one of my little walks, I met a neighbor that I had not met before, and she was impressed that my daughter and I were just "getting our steps in."

@77tes, you and your daughter may have just inspired your neighbor to also "get her steps in"
  • themedalist
    I'm going to guess that dipping tortilla chips into primo guacamole does not count as an activity? Gardening then...
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Finish the lawn mowing I didn't get to yesterday because of the rain. :smile:
  • mamallama1082
    mamallama1082 Posts: 9 Member
    I did vigorous yard work then came in and cleaned house!!
  • memery7
    memery7 Posts: 236 Member
    I've had a very rare weekend off and I have loved it. I spent some time late this morning weeding and putting down a little mulch. Mostly showing and supervising my son. This afternoon I deep cleaned the bathroom.
    It has been weird to have 3 rest days in a row though.
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    This afternoon I walked an entire Sporting Clays course carrying my shotgun and shells. I shot pretty well, too. It was good day!
  • karbruce
    karbruce Posts: 73 Member
    It was really nice to read what everyone did. I went back to the gym on Saturday for the first time in two months- I'm sore- but it's a good sore. :)
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Wow, so many different activities. Today I did some more organizing.
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    jlperiard wrote: »

I forgot something. I cooked dinner tonight ( which I have finally been able to do after several years of not being able to hardly stand). I did most of it while standing too.
  • themedalist

I forgot something. I cooked dinner tonight ( which I have finally been able to do after several years of not being able to hardly stand). I did most of it while standing too.

That is terrific @jlperiard! Being able to do something that you haven't been able to do for a long time is a tremendous milestone! Good for you!