Week 12 Challenge

Options
adancer59
adancer59 Posts: 302 Member
Hello again ladies! I am back from vacation and ready for a new week! I hope you all are too!

Exercise Challenges
1. Exercise 4 out of 7 days this week for at least 30 minutes. The exercise can be either cardio or strength training. It can be at a gym, at home, outside, or anywhere else you'd like. Squeeze it in during your lunch break at work or while your kids are at their extracurricular activities. Whenever it is and whatever it is, make sure it happens at least 4 times this week :)

1 lbs advantage for everyone who succeeds

2. Week 2 of the month long challenge! Do as many squats, crunches, and push-ups as you can each week. Make sure to keep track of how many you accomplish! At the end of the week, the person with the most in each category will get an advantage pound. At the end of the month, the people who've gone the farthest in each category will get an extra advantage pound.

1 lbs advantage for the best performer in each category

3. It's been a while since we have tried something new, so this week let's get back to trying to incorporate a new activity into our exercise program. It can also be something you haven't done in a long time.

Food Challenge
4. This week we are going to have a breakfast challenge! I know we've done this before, but it has been a while. Since I'm posting this so late, let's make the goal to eat breakfast at least 5 out of 7 days this week. Also, be sure to post a picture of at least one breakfast you have this week. You can post pictures here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1039211-week-12-breakfast-challenge-pictures-recipes

1 lbs advantage for everyone who posts a picture

In Summary:
1. 4/7 days of exercise = 1 lbs advantage
2. Person that does the most squats, push-ups, crunches = 1 lbs advantage
3. Try something new = 1 lbs advantage
4. 5/7 days with breakfast = 1 lbs advantage for success, 1 lbs advantage for photo

Thanks to everyone who suggested the challenges for this week! Please keep coming up with awesome ideas, and post them to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/996673-challenge-ideas