Diary sharing

Options
traceyinMI
traceyinMI Posts: 27 Member
If anyone here wants to share food diaries, I would love to!
I pretty much do low carb, sometimes dabble with keto, try to hit my macros daily. I love to see what other people are eating who are losing.

If you want to share, friend me and "share" your food diary with friends. Mine is open!

Replies

• MissusMoon
    MissusMoon Posts: 1,900 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I keep mine private basically because I'm tinkering with it until I go to bed. I'll have guesstimate entries in there for planning and then adjust as I weigh foods. Also, since I'm on Phen, I never eat up to goal. I just can't. But I'm never too low. My doctor wants me to net no less than 1000 after exercise and I stick to that, putting me around 1300. Mine just looks weird because of random protein shakes thrown in there to get my calorie count up.

I'm thinking about setting it to share with a code for access, since that feature exists. I might be willing to do that for folks in this forum. Generally speaking I'm drinking my breakfast (I'm not a morning eater but I need something for the gym), I start light at lunch and then start hitting the calories near the end of the day.
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    my diary is open to friends. I do my best to eat well