Mini Goals

Options
303lissy
303lissy Posts: 427 Member
Having one giant goal of losing 50, 100, 150lbs can be overwhelming. It's much less scary to break up said giant goal into smaller goals! Post yours here, and let us know your progress!

Replies

• 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    It's awesome to see "17lbs lost" underneath my picture when I log on to the site, but I'm really looking forward to see that say "20lbs lost." Only three pounds! Hoping to see that in two weeks, maybe even sooner :)
  • jessiferrrb
    jessiferrrb Posts: 1,758 Member
    Options
    since i joined this site a few years ago and lighter my weight won't show an overall loss until i get to where i was. so i am using happy scale and the micro goals there. 10 pounds down is my first goal and i'm 5 pounds away.
  • Madelinec117
    Madelinec117 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    My first mini goal is 10 percent of my starting weight, which is 35 pounds. So far I have lost 20 of those 35 so I am over halfway there. Had a bad start to April and it took almost the entire month of April to make up for that bad week, but the scale is starting to move downward again. Hoping to meet that first mini goal in June. Just started a gym in the town I live instead of belong to one 20 miles away. I can already see the benefits of a closer gym as I actually made it there 4 times this week instead of the 2 or 3 I was getting in. Hoping to work towards 5 days a week with a mixture of cardio and strength training.
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Because I'm from the UK my mini goals are always the next half stone (7lbs). So I'm one pound away from my third mini goal...Hopefully Friday will get me there.
  • rebeccalynn915
    rebeccalynn915 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is 35 lbs to get me under the 200 lb mark.
  • vanaukendl
    vanaukendl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My mini GOAL is 199 from 221. I want to hit under 200's. Its been too long.
  • RandiNoelle
    RandiNoelle Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    My next mini goal is to get in the 170s. I'm currently 197.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I would really like to get the motivation back and lose the 1/2 a lb a week I use to. Instead of being status quo for the last probably 6 months.
  • rnurse82
    rnurse82 Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Next mini goal is 210, I am currently on 4.8 lbs away as of this morning! Hoping to reach that by 6/15/16.
  • littleindo
    littleindo Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My mini-goal is 5%, which would be about 10 lbs. I'd like to make the first 4 by June 18th (wedding of family member).
  • tadman662
    tadman662 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My mini goal is to get back under 165. I got really happy over the weekend because I set a new personal record in a 5k race, and celebrated by eating way too many truffles, almond croissants, and quesadillas! Lol!
  • _Sarah_26
    _Sarah_26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I will weigh myself weekly. I would be happy to see it go down continuously.
  • fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Lost 2.5lb this morning so now my next mini target is to get down to 17stone (another 5.5 lb)
  • hmfishy
    hmfishy Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    My goal is to kick my coke habit (liquid not powder!). I can drink coke all day. I don't want aspertame either and if I switch to diet I just drink more. I have gone a week without my crutch, had a couple as a CHOICE, feel better already, but must continue! :)
  • rnurse82
    Options
    2 more lbs to go before I hit my mini goal of 210!! Down to 212!! Supposed to reach 210 by June 15th! I can do this!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    My goal is to stick out the jillian michael's 30 ds. I am on day 3 and I can't believe how hard jumping jacks are to do.
  • RespectTheKitty
    RespectTheKitty Posts: 1,667 Member
    Options
    I just this week hit my mini goal of making it to 3 miles running. Time to set a new running goal.

Weight-wise, I'm currently at 214 so my next logical goal would be to get below 210. Then after that... Onederland, baby!
  • Rebeck82
    Rebeck82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have two current mini goals. One is to lose *anything*. After that, twenty pounds.
  • Rebeck82
    Rebeck82 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    How is everyone doing on their mini goals that they set? Has anyone hit one so far?
  • rnurse82
    Options
    I still have the 2lbs to lose to get to my mini goal. Staying motivated. I know I am logging EVERYTHING, exercising, and getting my water. It'll come.