05/22 Sunday Day 22 SLBC

themedalist
themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
edited May 2016 in Social Groups
1oynypu9gtom.jpg

WEEKEND!

Let's keep the activity going! Enjoy your Sunday but make it an active one. How will you spend today?

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    I will be taking my mother to visit my aunt in the nursing home. Later my husband and I will probably go for a ride somewhere. I hope to get a walk in somewhere along the journey. Everyone have a great day!
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    I'm having so much with my new FitBit!!! I am going to get over 10,000 steps in today. That is the plan. LOL, I am always seeking ways to get in new steps...just to get my step count up. This morning, when I took the dogs out back to use the bathroom, instead of standing watching them (earlier this month I stopped sitting on the stairs watching them), I walked around the patio while they did their thing. I can get several hundred extra steps in while they are out there. :smiley:
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,349 Member
    Opera Day! Immediately after church we'll head for the Music Center. :)
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    Sound like great plans! It's overcast (and very buggy today) but I've got an interesting new e-book that I'll spend some time today reading on my treadmill. @HappyAnna2014, I'm so glad you are enjoying your FitBit...it's helped me a lot too!

Happy Weekend Everyone!
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    I sang with the worship team at church today. That's 1.5 hours of standing/dancing around. :smiley: Now we're off to the garden center to get seed potatoes and more vegetable plants. Then, planting and tree-trimming.
  • sigsigsputnik
    sigsigsputnik Posts: 37 Member
    90 minutes cycling. happy weekend everyone!
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    First date day! Walked around doing touristy things, museum walking, then grocery shopped and home to cook together. :) Very nice day, but didn't wear my fitbit, so no idea how many steps.
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Cleaned up around the house and made chocolate nests for company and low fat sugar free cannoli's for myself and my friend so we could have our own healthy snacks during fireworks