***WEEKLY CHALLENGE*** May 22

Options
PrimalJillian
PrimalJillian Posts: 1,129 Member
edited July 2016 in Social Groups
I hadn't figured out until today how to do a Yoga challenge, so here we go. This is a 15 minute yoga session (2 videos in 1 playlist). It is slow-paced, with plenty of time to get into a pose and hold it, so there is no need to be an experienced yogi. If you are new to yoga, try to do this workout 2-4 times this week, depending on your own comfort level. If you're experienced, try for a daily date with your yoga mat.

Here is a link to an article that talks about what you can use if you don't have a yoga mat.
http://www.livestrong.com/article/394069-do-you-need-to-use-a-yoga-mat/

Replies

• JBsJazz
    JBsJazz Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Mm. I'll try...
  • emshields1
    emshields1 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    great challenge. I am a little out of sorts from upping my mileage the last couple of weeks. Yoga would be good for me. Thanks! BTW...I hope you are doing well.
  • PrimalJillian
    edited May 2016
    Options
    I haven't gotten a single day in! It's the last week of school and busy busy busy. I'm doing OK, which of course is better than bad, so I'll take it.
  • emshields1
    emshields1 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! Last week of school for us too. Find some time for you to make you a better you for all of those people you care for. Have a great Friday.
  • PrimalJillian
    Options
    Thanks, you too! And wow, I think I forget every year how chaotic this week is. Now, off for a long weekend of camping and music!