Success Stories!

Options
am_change
am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
Hi ladies,

I thought it would be nice if those who have made it to their goal weight could share their successes here. It would be great to celebrate those who have met their goal and motivate the rest of us. Any tips and hints that helped you get to goal would be fab. xx

Replies

• tiffanylacourse
    tiffanylacourse Posts: 2,985 Member
    Options
    I hope to post here by the end of 2016! :)
  • imesham
    imesham Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Me too by end of 2016
  • am_change
    Options
    Wow! Feeling really motivated after reading your post. Thank you!
  • am_change
    Options
    The picture on the right was after my son was born, I was over 210 lbs, today I am right around 165. Hang in there mommas! It's not gonna happen over night, but take baby steps and all of your hard work will pay off.

1471905717906_zpskh5ylegc.jpg

You're amazing! How old is your little one now? Thanks for the encouragement. xx

• MarissaBlevins220
    MarissaBlevins220 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    He's almost 7 months now. Slow and steady wins the race! I still do my 30 min workout videos 6 days a week and watch what I eat. I would like to get down into the 140's as that would be an ideal healthy weight for my height, so we'll see! Don't give up ladies, our bodies have done amazing things already, eating healthy and staying active is the least we can do, and trust me you will feel so much better!
  • am_change
    Options
    Reached ultimate goal weight today. 129lb. 5"2. 4kg lighter than when I was last pregnant. Took 13 months.
    Massive congratulations to you and thanks for inspiring the rest of us! If you're feeling brave, a photo would be amazing! :)

• kbernstein810
    kbernstein810 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Here I am almost 13 months post partum and down 65 pounds. But I still have 30 pounds to go between the pregnancy weight and the weight I gained before I got pregnant
  • hubn8147
    hubn8147 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Hello! My little one will be 2 years old in a couple months. I've lost 36 pounds and have 7 more to go before reaching pre pregnancy weight! I do a 30 min workout 3-4x per week and log my food. Can't wait to reach pre pregnancy weight! Then I have another 25 to go after that for my ultimate "goal" weight