MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; Worstycat

HealthFitNow
HealthFitNow Posts: 1,205 Member
Please pray for the following members. Please post information in the thread below about these colleagues and encourage them if you can.

MrsMac97 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/mrsmac97

Kellydeutsch1 http://www.myfitnesspal.com/kellydeutsch1

Worstycat http://www.myfitnesspal.com/worstycat

Replies

• mrsmac97
    mrsmac97 Posts: 6 Member
    Thank you so much for the prayers. I am actually having surgery Friday. Prayers are greatly appreciated. I am a little nervous. I think that is why I have done so poorly the past week with my eating and exercise because it has been on my mind so I eat for comfort, when I know I should be turning to God for comfort. I did that last night. I read several scriptures and I felt peace immediately and I slept all night and I had peace this morning when I woke up. I know God is working and I know He is there and I know He has this whole situation under control!
    Thanks again for the prayers!!!! I am so humbled that you would take the time out of your day to pray for me, who you dont even know.
    God Bless!!
  • Gwen_B
    Gwen_B Posts: 1,018 Member
    I'm praying for you!!
  • HealthFitNow
    Dear God,
    Bless MrsMac97, Kellydeutsch1, Worstycat in their day, that they may do your will and accomplish all you want for them that your name may be honored, even as Lazarus death would bring honor to Jesus.

Blessings in Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Almighty God, who uses the simple truths of a woman on a 911 call to spread the good news, bless MrsMac97, Kellydeutsch1 and Worstycat with your power and wisdom that they will be able to be used of you in their day.

Bless us with your grace that we might help others to see your goodness and love.

For all the challenges that would press them down, may you buoyantly lift them up with your Spirit.

In Jesus name, Amen.
  • GrannyGwen1
    GrannyGwen1 Posts: 213 Member
    YOU ARE IN MY HEART AND PRAYERS, MAY THE GOOD LORD BLESS YOU ,

LOVE GG
  • HealthFitNow
    Bless MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat with your wise counsel and loving kindness. Continue to bring healing and recovery. Strengthen them and help them achieve your perfect will. Hoping that Worstycat's home has been sold and things resolved well.
    We give you thanks and praise for all you have done for them and trust in your grace for them and all of us.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    MrsMac97 informs me that she is recovering from her surgery and has just rejoined her weight loss goals. So a praise and thanksgiving to God for bringing healing and recovery and a blessing on her goals to fitness. :)

Love to hear from you when you have successes or disappointments. We're an equal opportunity prayer group.
  • HealthFitNow
    Dear God,

We ask for your healing blessings to shower on MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat. May they find whole health and success at all their goals. You know their current status better than we do, so we ask you to continue to be with them and the rest of us, that your grace might lead us to accomplish great things. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • HealthFitNow
    Sovereign God,

We lift up MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat in prayer. May there be continued healing and success in their goals. We ask your blessing on all the members and their families, because each one of us has issues to juggle and work through.
    We praise you for your graciousness to us and thank you that you care about each one's life and that you want us to enjoy the abundant life.
    In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Almighty God,
    Today's lesson addressed the way political and church leaders get focused on unimportant things while they miss the important issues. They wanted to trip Jesus up. Keep us from this kind of harmful attitudes in our lives.
    Instead help us to treasure each other, even as the angels would love and nurture each other, instead of the 'ownership' often associated with marriage.
    We especially lift up MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat to you Lord. May their relationships be honoring to you and may you grant them your wisdom and grace in all their endeavors. We pray the same for each of our members. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • MissSharon2013
    MissSharon2013 Posts: 536 Member
    Dear God,
    Bless MrsMac97, Kellydeutsch1, and Worstycat in all their needs. Lord, as they go through their days, keep them in peace and harmony. Lord, lift them up and watch over them, their families, and meet them where their needs are. Thank you, Jesus for hearing our prayers over our brothers and sisters. Amen!
  • HealthFitNow
    Almighty God,

Bless MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat today and continue the healing begun, continue to uplift their hopes and dreams that they may achieve their goals and accomplish what they need for physical, mental and spiritual fitness and health. We want this for all of us, Lord. In Jesus name, Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Almighty God,

Creator of the stars and sky, of music and art and all things good, we give you thanks and praise. May our thoughts and activities please you. Pour out your healing and blessing upon MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat. Bring wholeness of health and success with their goals. Bless us all with your favor. We are grateful that you loved us enough to send your son. In Jesus name, Amen
  • cdgirl
    cdgirl Posts: 158 Member
    Lord plz meet the needs of MrsMac97 Kellyduetsch1 and Worstycat today.Help them to shine their light bright and inspire others to come to you as well.Lord help them meet their fitness goals and may they grow even greater in their faith this day.Bring joy and peace into each life In Jesus name,Amen
  • HealthFitNow
    Almighty God, Light of the World, we give you thanks and praise for the way you provide for our lives.

Bless MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat with your healing grace and wisdom of Jesus, the light of life. Watch over all their cares and goals, giving them their heart's desires. Grant all members your gifts of the Spirit that we might achieve great things in your name. In Jesus name, we pray, Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    Oh Lord, bless MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat today... Lord, I pray You will grace them with Your loving kindness and grace. Lord, meet them where they needs are, guide them and keep them. Might Lord, envelop them with a hedge of protection. Lord, meet them in their health needs, financial and personal needs. Thank You, Lord, for Your help in a very present time.
  • HealthFitNow
    Creator God,

You set the universe in motion and calculate the details of our lives to the number of hairs on our heads. You coordinate the intersections of our lives as you did St. Philip and the Ethiopian minister of Queen Candace of Sheba. Thank you, Lord, for taking such an interest in us. Please bless us with your grace, especially MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat. Watch over them and all they do. May they glorify you in their successes. Bring full healing and restore good health and fitness. In Jesus name, Amen.
  • MissSharon2013
    Lord, please bless MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat today. Lord, I thank You for watching over them as they rise and sleep at night. Lord, whatever they need, I pray You will bless them as only You can! Amen!
  • HealthFitNow
    God of Grace and Love,

We give you thanks for the abundance you give us, even when we are not worthy. We strive to do your will and bring you pleasure.

Equip us Lord to be shining examples of what we should be. Especially bless MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat with the ability to accomplish their goals of fitness: physically, financially, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.

We desire that balance in all of our lives. We love and thank you.

In Jesus name,
    Amen
  • MissSharon2013
    Lord, please bless MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat today. Today, these three are sandwiched between grace and judgement! Lord, I pray that you would give MrsMac97; Kellydeutsch1; and Worstycat the wisdom to know how to handle situations when being judged themselves or in danger if judging someone else. And thank You, Lord, for giving them Your grace. Lord, may Your blessings shine on these three abundantly and without measure in all that they do! Amen!