Fatigue

Options
lauraaleshire
lauraaleshire Posts: 15 Member
When did you stop getting so tired? I'm 15 weeks tomorrow and still exhausted.

Replies

• LisaTcan
    LisaTcan Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    I found my fatigue improved (but didn't go away) around 14 weeks and then came back full force at 26 weeks. Now i'm 28 weeks and can barely get through the day! I had to leave work early to come home and take a nap.
  • _cassie623
    _cassie623 Posts: 51 Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    My fatigue stopped from about 14 weeks to 27 weeks. Once I was in the third trimester, it came back. I found out on Monday at 30 weeks that I am anemic though, so I am hoping the extra iron supplements I have to take help me out.
  • serfasc
    serfasc Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Mine went away around 13 weeks. It gets bad if my daughter is up all night though.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I never had fatigue with my first. With my 2nd it went away with morning sickness around 15 weeks. This one is kicking my *kitten*. I'm in bed everynight by 9pm and frequently asleep on the couch before then. Gotta wonder if there are 2 in there. I have a transvaginal ultrasound at 9 weeks which is June-7.
  • nienie5104
    nienie5104 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    mine got a little better at around 20 weeks, not sure why it took so long this time and just kicked back in last week at the 27 week mark. I'm sure some of mine is having a very active 1 1/2 year old to run around after though as well. So I'm pooped come bedtime at 9:30 or so.
  • lesleykc
    lesleykc Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I haven't been too tired up until now, and at 26 weeks, I'm really feeling like I'm slowing down. I'm in bed by 10 at the latest and have been trying to nap, but that doesn't always happen. Feel like I'm more tired if I am dehydrated.
  • allergictodiets
    allergictodiets Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Similar story here to enterdanger - no fatigue with my first. With the second I was tired between weeks 12 and 24. It has been better for the last 3-4 weeks, probably because my thyroid meds dosage was bumped up ( I'm hypo ). Do have your iron levels checked though if your fatigue seems more than average.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I haven't bothered. I had all my electrolytes tested 30 days before I got pregnant and I was in a normal range for everything..iron, potassium, vit D, calcium...the whole 9 yards. I have an enlarged lymph node behind my ear so they tested me for everything. The surgeon who was going to remove it said it's too small to be worried about since I have toddlers that are germ factories and no other enlarged nodes. He sent me for a bajillion blood tests and they were all fine except I have a high white cell count...which he told me is normal if I have some sort of viral thing or allergies going on.

He even told me not to wait on getting pregnant since I'm old and the odds are my lump is a nonissue.