05/26 Thursday Day 26 SLBC

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
1oynypu9gtom.jpg

Spring Cleaning Project 3!

What's the last spring cleaning project will you accomplish today for this month's challenge? We've all got small projects around the house that we've been meaning to get to...now's the time! After this challenge, you will now have completed three house projects that have been on your to-do list. They are now done. Way to go!

Alternative Challenge:
Give yourself active goals to achieve throughout the day. They can be small or big just try to get as many done as you can.

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I will try to get up from my desk more than usual. Maybe, make sure that I get up every 1 to 2 hours and walk about the floor. As far as home projects go, I think that I will take out my garden frogs and two plants that I got for mother's Day and plant them in the garden after work!
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I decided a bit more effort was needed at the gym. This morning I really pushed myself. I'm gonna be sore! I'm still going to go for 2 hours of standing at work. :smiley:
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I have gone through a huge pile of papers and organizing and putting stuff away. Getting up and down to do it instead of asking for help.