Info about Hiphop Abs

Options
Hello again,

I have attached a link for Hiphop Abs its at a great price right now of just 19.95!(Great deal as months ago I paid almost 70 for it!) I just wanted to add this to the Discussion just in case anyone doesn't have it wanted to order it.

http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/hip_hop_abs.do

Dig Deep and Press Play! :tongue:

Ciera

Replies

• Kandrapitcher
    Kandrapitcher Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I have it I completed it once and saw a little bit of results I have been meaning to do it again but always get distracted by day three of the schedule. Maybe you can keep me motivated.
  • cieramist37
    Options
    I will do the best I can to keep everyone motivated! Fill free to add me! I have done hiphop abs and I did Insanity right after and then quit for a while and now I am back at it and want to start off slower. When I did it the first time I saw a lot of difference in my Arms from the moves everynight. Let me know if you need anything!

Dig Deep and Press Play!

-Ciera
  • pierreborg86
    pierreborg86 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I will do the best I can to keep everyone motivated! Fill free to add me! I have done hiphop abs and I did Insanity right after and then quit for a while and now I am back at it and want to start off slower. When I did it the first time I saw a lot of difference in my Arms from the moves everynight. Let me know if you need anything!

Dig Deep and Press Play!

-Ciera

I'm on week 2 of insanity right now and I'm thinking of adding hip hop abs to the schedule