Food Aversions

Options
enterdanger
enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
Ah, my 3rd pregnancy has yet again made me a vegetarian. I'm normally a meat eater, but I couldn't stand meat while pregnant with any of my kids. Except #1 at the end. I wanted to eat steak like every night my 9th month.

Just had some straight up veggie fajitas for lunch. I wish I'd get a cookie aversion. Avocado is also grossing me out which sucks because I used to eat avocado toast like every morning. Anyone else got some weird aversions going on?

Replies

• _cassie623
    _cassie623 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I've had an aversion to shrimp my whole pregnancy so far (currently 30w4d). I normally love it, but everything about it makes me so sick now. Blah.
  • melnikn
    melnikn Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I was the same way with my pregnancies. Meat made me gag. And so did eggs in the beginning. I was only able to eat grilled chicken when i was out and i didn't see it get prepared.
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    lol. Chicken is the worst. It looks like human flesh...and the smell of fried chicken is the most disgusting thing ever. I was in Virginia over the weekend and had to find a potty....seemed like every gas station was a Royal Farms and they reek of fried chicken. I would have rather peed on the side of the road.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Everything.