05/29 Sunday Day 29 SLBC

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
1oynypu9gtom.jpg

WEEKEND!

Let's keep the activity going! Enjoy your Sunday but make it an active one. How will you spend today?

Replies

• taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Getting out for a walk after breakfast this morning. Lots of gardening and home projects planned for this afternoon.......if the weather doesn't get too bad.
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    edited May 2016
    I slept great last night, and got up a little later than usual. This morning I am going to dye my hair, then plant two plants that I got for Mother's Day in my garden, and do some laundry and pay bills. This afternoon my husband and I will probably go for a ride somewhere, and I will make sure that I get some walking in. Everyone have a great day!
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,349 Member
    My granddaughters are having an open house for their schooling, so I'll be admiring all the work they have done this year.
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Another very hot one today. So far I have walked 1 mile indoors to a DVD. Later, depending on the heat, I will either walk indoors again or take a walk outside - but at least it's started. Leslie Sansone 1 mile walks take 15 minutes, and so are easy to fit in 1, 2 or more a day.
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Definitely hot here too. It just goes from cold to hot. Typical Canadian weather but I'll take it. I like it hot. Hubby and I shaved our long-haired white persian today. She was solid with mats and tangles. Now that was quite the workout and I still have all 10 fingers.