05/30 Monday Day 30 SLBC

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
1oynypu9gtom.jpg

Memorial Day!

Let the summer unofficially begin! While there is no formal challenge for today, a 3 day weekend opens lots of possibilities for being active. Bike ride? Grilling with friends? A morning run? How will you spend the day?

On a side note!

This is going on the second year that Denise and I have done the Sit Less Boot Camp. We did it twice last year and we are doing it again this October and continuing on to May of next year! As we do this now year to year... We would like to improve upon this series and we need your help.

So if you could give us about 5 minutes of your time we would love for you to give us feedback on your experience through this month by filling out this: quittingthesitting.org/sit-less-boot-camp-evaluation.html

It'll help us expand upon what we have already done so that the next time it can be even better! Thank you so much in advance!

Denise and Auna :)

Replies

• themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Yes, we would love your feedback on this month's Sit Less Boot Camp and thanks to those who have already provided their input!

Happy Monday, Everyone!
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Happy Memorial Day Everyone! I hope to stick to my food plan better than yesterday, and get some walking in before the day is over.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,040 Member
    Options
    The gym is closed today, and it is one of my workout days, so I'll have to switch things around a bit. That is good for me since I can stick to my routine a little too much and get in a rut. I'll try for a nice long walk. I'll go right over to the evaluation form before I do anything. else.
  • HappyAnna2014
    HappyAnna2014 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    I am going to walk as much as I can today, in between rain showers. Walking with my fitbit has turned out to be a good thing for me. :smile: I have TOTALLY enjoyed this series, and look forward to seeing it again in October. I've gotten lots of good ideas about being more active this month. Thank you!! :smiley:
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    The Hubster and I are heading out for a hike, then home for yard work. Should be a very active day!
  • christihubbart
    christihubbart Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    We just put up the pool, how about walking in the pool for some restistance!
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    It's a regular day here in Ontario and it's hot!! Did some running around a more organizing.