May 30, 2016 LAST Weekly Countdown

Options
Snowdenfarm
Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
This is the weekly thread to post your pounds to lose and weeks to achieve the loss for your own personal goal. I will post it on Mondays, but you can enter your countdown on any day of the week.

Replies

• Snowdenfarm
    Snowdenfarm Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Goal: 10 lbs/20 weeks
    To Go: 0.6 lbs/0 week
  • sharonarkoff
    sharonarkoff Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Goal: 70 lbs/70 weeks
    To go: All of it?
  • BuffyBourbon
    BuffyBourbon Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Short Goal: 30 lbs, January 1
    To go: 25#

LONG Goal: 100 lbs, 2 years?
    To go:85#
  • sharonarkoff
    Options
    Short goal: 1 lb a week.
    Long goal: 70 lbs.

All of it still left to go. Gotta get that 10% of discipline that's missing from my night time snacking.
  • BuffyBourbon
    Options
    I've given up on that, I have discovered that if I can't have an evening gnosh i am just starting all the next day so now I make sure to allow for a nice dessert! Ima get there, slowly but surely!
  • BuffyBourbon
    Options
    Short goal 30#
    To go 24.3#
  • BuffyBourbon
    Options
    Short goal 30#
    To go 22#
  • sharonarkoff
    Options
    Look at you go, BB! Good work. I'm with ya; down two lbs this week. Must be all the sweat pouring off me while picking the fella's paddock. I thought I'd pull his stall mats and re-level the floor, but, I decided that the stall floor was okay, once I realized how much work it would be to pull everything.
  • BuffyBourbon
    Options
    Hah, I've come close to that myself a few times. Trying to get a deep clean of my barn done, been working at it a month now, bit by bit its getting cleaner and better organized and I keep thinking "why did I keep this?" And "why did I ever let this get dirty??" But at least its a nice workout!
  • BuffyBourbon
    Options
    Short goal: 30#
    To Go: 21.4#

Today it shows that i've lost 8.6# off the short goal, yesterday the scale said 9.6. Frustrating, but i'm still on the wagon and going strong! Anyone want to join me? Maybe i should start a new thread...
  • sharonarkoff
    Options
    So, back from vacation and up three pounds, but not sure I really believe the scale. Will see what it says next week. Though, the fella was kind of a jerk yesterday (he is inherently too sweet a little man to really be a full jerk, plus Morgans have such a work ethic that they can never really just blow off a ride), so maybe he was feeling that extra few pounds? :-) Anyway, back at it. Just, as always, wish there could be more positive news from the scale on those weeks when I am doing everything "right." :-)