Introduce yourself

Options
Lexbeanz
Lexbeanz Posts: 3 Member
edited May 2016 in Social Groups
We should get to know each other!!

What's your name? What's your starting weight and goal weight? What do you plan on accomplishing from losing weight?

Replies

• Lexbeanz
    Lexbeanz Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm Alexis!! My starting weight is 155 lbs and I want to get down to at least 120 lbs by next year. From losing weight, I plan on becoming more confident with myself!
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I'm Tiffany. I currently weigh 239lbs. I want to get down to 140lbs. I plan on reversing my fatty liver disease, being able to breathe better and feel more confident.
  • holagatita
    holagatita Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    I'm Angie I weigh 152.5 today and want to get down to 135 by August 15th .
    I lost 100lbs 2 years ago and have gained about 25 of that back. I don't want to get back to where I was because it was a bit too thin for my body but 135 is a good number.
  • Suzettedl
    Suzettedl Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am Suzette, and would love to be part of a small active group for accountability. I almost went over to weight watchers today, but thought I would give this one more try (I usually sign up, and then stop logging after about 4 days). I am around 145 and would like to be 125. I would love to hear any plans for cooking/meals everyone has. I have not purchased a fitbit, but would love to hear about anyone that has, and if it is helpful or not.
  • psangelfigueroa
    psangelfigueroa Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm Patsy. I am 42 and my starting weight was 153 I am 149 now and my goal weight is 135.