Day to day chat

Options
SweetPeasMom55
SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
Yesterday was rough at work. Thank goodness I had a change of clothes in the car as I hit the park to walk to distress. Hope today is a better day.

Replies

• arose1122
    arose1122 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Aww. Sorry your day was tough. Awesome work planning out your activity and following through. Hope you had a great Memorial Day!
  • _Sarah_26
    _Sarah_26 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Had a bad day yesterday, but trying not to dwell on it. It is hard not to slip into old habits.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Just take one day at a time. Tomorrow is a new day <3
  • vanaukendl
    vanaukendl Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I fell off last week...bad didn't even record I was so devastated in myself. And then today all I ate was 791 cals....seriously, I have no idea. Anyhoo I'm back on and walking all day long. So we shall see.
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Those bad days suck :( They can definitely take a lot out of you. That's when I make myself hop on MFP and see everyone else doing well and have good days... makes me feel like my good days are coming too! I've definitely posted on my feed or in other groups "hey everyone, I'm losing motivation. Please help!" The response has always been phenomenal.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    Options
    Hi Everyone!!!
    Well my goal to do Jillian michaels 30 day shred for June is done I have a hernia and I can barely walk on my one leg so my new thought is Pilates for July.

Hope everyone is doing well B)