06/01 Wednesday Day I will have to look up

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Hello everyone! thank you so much for your participation in the Sit Less Boot Camp! Now back you our daily programming.

Today's Challenge: Go outside and play for 15-20 minutes

It's summer! Let's get out there and do something!

Also there will be a month long challenge posted later today. My internet is acting up so I haven't had a chance to make it.

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    Okay! I'll try to get out there, after work, and play in my yard or something!
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Today I will be spending part of my afternoon waiting for my car to be serviced. (I walk the tiny Walmart next door while it is being looked after. ) My plan then is to visit my favourite garden centre and buy some new plants for my balcony. To me that is play, although not really active. Since I moved, neither of these places are near where I live.
    I will probably play some with the plants once I get home. (This will include several trips bringing them up from the parking garage, and probably some balcony cleaning today.
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I'm In!! It's a day off for me, so I'm off to the bike trail. Haven't decided if I will be walking or biking yet, but I'll be out moving anyway.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,039 Member
    Options
    I have a 6-hour meeting today, but I like the idea of playing outside.
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have a 3-hour online training to do today. I'm planning to stand up and do squats at least every hour. I like the idea of getting outside to play after work. Let's do it!
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    My lab Maddy is paws up on this challenge! She and I will be outside throwing and retrieving some balls after work.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Great idea!
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I didn't "play" outside today but I did more running around and errands. It gives me a huge sense of accomplishment when I get things done.