Amazing Race Phase 4

Options
Melodieccurn
Melodieccurn Posts: 966 Member
I apologize for being late with this phase this week. I got a stomach bug monday afternoon and had me down til this morning where I could function.
This week we are heading to Aruba and it will be simple but challenging. This is 622 miles so get out your running shoes, hiking gear or swimming equipment . This will last two weeks or whenever you can meet the miles. The first one to hit Aruba wins.
I will be taking a break from the races for awhile. I know there is a big one to start here June 20 that we should get information on soon.

Replies

• plainanjelik
    plainanjelik Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Thanks Melodie! Hope you feel better!
  • bm1409
    bm1409 Posts: 1,715 Member
    Options
    Hope you fell better Melodie!
  • lbenson2006
    lbenson2006 Posts: 3,372 Member
    Options
    Thanks for everything you have been doing Melodie. It is greatly appreciated. Please enjoy your well deserved break from putting on these races. Hope you get over your stomach bug soon. :)
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hope you get to feeling better.
  • change04
    change04 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all your hard work, much appreciated. Hope you feel better soon <3
  • Rossergirl
    Rossergirl Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Hope you continue to improve Melodie!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon!
  • sandkp
    sandkp Posts: 669 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    I am just checking to make sure I haven't missed any sign ups... can't wait to see what is in store!
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    sandkp wrote: »
    I am just checking to make sure I haven't missed any sign ups... can't wait to see what is in store!

Finally, here is the link for the "Amazing Race - Summer Heat" Signup Sheet! :)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sRqt4GvOnfbAztyZcNaolQQoCAX5SRCZHabOfAKUZec/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
    The sign-up sheet is easily available on desk tops, but to access via phone, you will need to download Google Sheets.
    If you have any technical difficulties or any questions, just PM me and I will add you to the list. Please don't use this thread to sign-up. I've already clogged up @Melodieccurn's thread enough!
    If you'd like to join with a friend, or volunteer to be a Team Captain (or even a Co-Captain!) please PM me at @hawkins410.
    Melodie, I sure hope you are feeling better and thank you for everything! <3
  • BJerzy
    BJerzy Posts: 1,844 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 is there a separate group we should sign up for?
  • hawkins410
    Options
    BJerzy wrote: »
    @hawkins410 is there a separate group we should sign up for?

The group is being fine tuned as we speak. It will be called: Amazing Race - Summer Heat. I will post a link by Wednesday. For now, I wanted to give all of you a first chance at signing up before going public. ;)
  • hawkins410
    edited June 2016
    Options
    "Amazing Race - Summer Heat" is now an official group! :smile:
    If interested, please join the group and add yourself to the sign-up spreadsheet.
    More details will be announced as we get closer to the starting date of June 20. B)
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Well, I made, barely. But I made!

Time to rest up before we all start racing around the world again! Way things are sounding, I am going to need my rest while I can get it. ;)
  • CKS0806
    CKS0806 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    sandkp wrote: »

Finally, here is the link for the "Amazing Race - Summer Heat" Signup Sheet! :)
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1sRqt4GvOnfbAztyZcNaolQQoCAX5SRCZHabOfAKUZec/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0
    The sign-up sheet is easily available on desk tops, but to access via phone, you will need to download Google Sheets.
    If you have any technical difficulties or any questions, just PM me and I will add you to the list. Please don't use this thread to sign-up. I've already clogged up @Melodieccurn's thread enough!
    If you'd like to join with a friend, or volunteer to be a Team Captain (or even a Co-Captain!) please PM me at @hawkins410.
    Melodie, I sure hope you are feeling better and thank you for everything! <3

I can't seem to add my name - mts7471. Can someone please add me
  • hawkins410
    Options
    @mts7471: The "Amazing Race" Signup Sheet is now closed. You may enter your name on the Waitlist if interested, accessible at the following link:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kDi8QP1Bvyb8FjuHcaUunzI5Z5o6CnLoMQVdHThH1CQ/edit?usp=sharing
    Thank you everyone for your help and interest in the new race! :)
  • Sixlees
    Sixlees Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Sorry I kind of crapped out on this at the end... came down with pneumonia and it threw me for a loop for a couple weeks.