6/2 Thursday Day 387

Options
Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! I got the month long challenge up on the event page if you are interested. It's the 30 day Arm toning challenge! Everything you need is on the event page.

Now we haven't had a food challenge in a long time. So let' get out there and try something new!

Today's Challenge: Try and work in some fresh berries today.

Farmer's markets are popping up around this time. It's the best time to get something fresh!

Replies

• prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Options
    Love berries!!
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Options
    I just sliced up some strawberries for a snack later. Hoping to get out and pick some myself tomorrow morning.
  • betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Options
    I don't have any at home, but I will stop and pick up some blueberries on my way home. I saw some advertised on the sign outside at a local produce store.
  • jlemoore
    jlemoore Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Mine weren't fresh. But I did put some frozen blueberries in my shake.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,039 Member
    Options
    We just planted a boysenberry bush. I'll see if there is a berry on it :D
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    I have raspberries. I had been adding them to my PM ice cream treat - but as of today I will be trying them with Greek yogurt.
  • hollyhock1009
    Options
    Re the arm challenge - those exercises are too much for me at this point - but I added in hand weights to my 1 mile walking DVD today - and plan to continue 3-5 times a week. I really need to work on my upper body strength.
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,215 Member
    Options
    Berries are the best! My favorites are blueberries. And I've got some at home!
  • CherylPierce
    CherylPierce Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Done! I had a smoothie for breakfast with an apple, half a banana, blackberries from my sister, and fresh-made almond milk. It was yummy!!
  • hollyhock1009
    Options
    Had my berries with the Greek yogurt and really liked it. I had tried Greek yogurt once years ago and didn't like it - but this was great tonight with berries. Also helped up my protein, which I needed. I will try blueberries next. Unfortunately it's still too early here for local berries.
  • jlperiard
    jlperiard Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I had berries on my oatmeal this morning and berries and low fat granola on my greek yogurt for a snack tonight. I can't wait for home grown strawberries. Lots of them here in Ontario.