New Start

Options
Good morning ladies...i have to admit...i fell off the wagon multiple times here lately. Since September (when i pretty much stopped working out) i have gained back 22lbs. My confindence has been lost i feel like a big rolly polly and found myself hiding behind my big tshirts and stretch pants again. as much as they are comfortable i wasnt wearing them in public until recently cause all my size 18 jeans that i just got into are not uncomfortably tight :( I stopped myself from buying a size 20 a few weeks ago as i looked at it rewarding myself for putting the weight back on and making it "ok" that i did it. i held one to one pair as a reminder that i didnt want to go back to this size and this is what i have been wearing to work and out. while they are not the nicest pair of jeans this is all i have right now cause i will NOT buy a bigger size. Yesterday i started back working out. I went to the track and did 5 laps (1 mile) and i even jogged 1 full lap without stopping. I couldnt even do that on my best day last year. I guess my determination to get back to where i was kicked in once i got there. I should of done more laps and pushed harder but i didnt so today i will do more then 5 laps and just keep adding to them as i go. WIll not take a rest day cause i know my mind is not in the right mind set to be able to take that rest day and then get back into it. I laid on my bed before i went yesterday and tried to give my self every reason why it would be ok that i didnt go but i didnt listen. I called my daughter and told her it was time to come home we were going to the park. It felt great outside of the fact that i could feel my back rolls touching and they were sweaty and it made me so mad. I hope you ladies come back and lets do this together. I really need support at this moment. If anyone would like to meet up and workout together i live on the NW side of houston near Beltway 8 and Fallbrook. If you want to text and keep in touch that way i will be more then glad to give any of you my number to push eachother on the daily :) Happy Tuesday gals