Don't lose focus

Options
Hi all,
We've almost completed two weeks of our six week challenge. With that being said, we've only had 50% return for a week one weigh in. We also haven't had a comment on the message board in almost three days.
Personally, I've had some good days and I've had some really bad days. It's very difficult to just flip a switch and say your going to exercise and eat well, it's kind of a work in progress until you establish good habits.
I'm counting on all of you as teammates to help me out.
Remember, it's not a sprint it's a marathon. Stick with it and you'll be happy that you did.
Good luck to all!

Replies

• MarkusDarwath
    MarkusDarwath Posts: 393 Member
    Options
    Big grilling holiday this past Monday, and eating out too much this week, but I still managed to drop 2 pounds and a bit off my measurements. No excuses this coming week.
  • andrewq6100
    andrewq6100 Posts: 415 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    hope everyone is doin good, easin into a new 12 week program from my coach so should be interesting. Prepped my meals for 3 days in advance, its so hard to do more than 3 days due to not having enough foods or space in fridge lol.

also fitfam what is a good app that you use to help you stay accountable for cardio and fitness, besides MFP. I've noticed myself not logging on as much as I know my totals for macros are pretty much the same now that I eat pretty much the same things but as far as workouts etc I'm just going to the gym and lifting, not really tracking myself at all, and bodybuilding.com app SUCKS! Just a little notepad or even excel like app would be awesome if anyone knows any.