Day 9

Options
DaniKaren
DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
Hey everybody!

Yesterday I did my first 15 minute strength training session of the week at home. I'm really feeling the squats today. My legs feel awesome! (Terrible, but awesome.)

I did some research last night on 5Ks. I'd like to participate in one or two this year. Does anyone have any experience with 5Ks?

I'm really tired this morning. It took me a solid 30 minutes to write the reply yesterday's post, because coherent thoughts just weren't happening yet. I couldn't sleep last night for some reason. I did have a NSV in the midst of my slumber-less evening. In the middle of watching Torchwood I got a rumbly in my tumbly. That rumbly wanted some chips. I didn't want to ruin my day by eating chips at 12:30, so I opted instead for some celery. About two bites in, I was certain that I didn't want the celery, (which I usually like) so I told the rumbly in my tumbly that it wasn't really hungry, just bored. That's huge for me! Late night snacking has always been an issue for me, especially in college.

What's your current NSV?

I'm probably going to have to take a nap at some point today, but I'll still be sure to get in a decent workout.

Have a great day!

Love and hugs,

Dani