06/08 Wednesday Day 392

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! I'm so glad how a lot of you stepped up to yesterday's challenge! And for those of you who didn't post because you think that you couldn't find anything good... THAT IS A LIE! You are all wonderful and beautiful people. So never sell yourself short! Now on today's challenge!

Today's Challenge: Swap out 1 hour of TV for 1 hour of activity!

It doesn't have to be intense but just get up and move! Play a game. Go for a walk. Anything but sitting down and watching TV.

634ed42f-8704-4139-8a6a-5b4d77352abf_560_420.jpg

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    I'll try doing this tonight! I will go for a walk and weed my flower garden for an hour! Have a great day!
  • taxmom9093
    taxmom9093 Posts: 1,296 Member
    Another beautiful day here. It won't be hard to decide to spend an extra hour outside.
  • CLivingstone05
    CLivingstone05 Posts: 12 Member
    Starting soccer baseball tonight! Can't wait!!
  • Cysso
    Cysso Posts: 68 Member
    I read this as I was just about to watch TV... I guess I'll do something else instead!
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    I don't watch a lot of TV any more.
    Today is errand and grocery day, and I have several stops to make. Then have to haul it all up from the parking garage to my apt - probably at least 4 trips, plus will have bags of soil.
    I will see if I have energy left for anything else.
  • meganepreston
    meganepreston Posts: 487 Member
    I'm babysitting after work. If the weather cooperates we will not turn on the TV and instead go outside :)
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    Great challenge, Auna, I'm in! I've heard that too much sitting is bad for us. :)

While I don't watch TV too much, I will spend some time tonight reading my latest e-book, a biography of Paul Newman, while walking slowly on my treadmill. What a terrific person Paul Newman was.

• 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,349 Member
    Oh, bad day for this challenge for me if movies count. I went to see Love and Friendship, and unfortunately, I also spent 1.5 hours in the vet's waiting room because a pup was limping (she is okay, it is a sprain/strain). Still, I've only missed 2 of my hourly step goals, so it wasn't such a bad day after all.