New Here..Hello guys

Options
ktilton70130
ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
Hello guys I am new to the group. I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I am a mommy of 3 trying to lose 100lbs. Of 100lbs I have lost 34lbs. I began my journey in Feb. Like you all I am very busy and could use any extra encouragement from others on the same mission as myself.
So I wish you guys luck and I am always looking for new mfp friends. :)

Replies

• cindylou234
    cindylou234 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I've been using mfp off and on for a while, but I'm back on now. My son is now 6 weeks old! My daughter is 3.5 and they were both c sections!

I want to lose about 60 lbs! I'm still nursing so I know I can't restrict calories but so much. I'm hoping to just go slow and steady.
  • ktilton70130
    ktilton70130 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    you are going to lose that 60lbs in not time with nursing,lol a coworker and myself was just talking about that wish we could breastfeed to burn extra calories. I was smaller when I breastfed. Good those were the days,lol
    Good luck! I've been using mfp off and on for a while, but I'm back on now. My son is now 6 weeks old! My daughter is 3.5 and they were both c sections!

I want to lose about 60 lbs! I'm still nursing so I know I can't restrict calories but so much. I'm hoping to just go slow and steady.