06/10 Friday Day 394

Auna37
Auna37 Posts: 708 Member
Morning, Everyone! Since it's almost the weekend and a lot of us like to do our chores then. Let's do something today that'll make our lives easier for the weekend!

Today's Challenge:
Do a household maintenance walk through

Go room to room and check everything out! Check under sinks and the like! Just make sure everything in your house is in working order. It's better to catch it now than when it actually breaks.

Replies

• betsym3
    betsym3 Posts: 353 Member
    Our kitchen sink had a leak yesterday. What a coincidence that you would make it today's challenge! I think that we need to go sink faucet shopping this weekend.
  • prgirl39mfp
    prgirl39mfp Posts: 3,154 Member
    Done!! We recently redid our floors so once we were done we went room to room and made a list of things that needed work!! Is like I have a new house.
  • hollyhock1009
    hollyhock1009 Posts: 135 Member
    Since I have moved to an apartment, I no longer need to look after my own maintenance. But I do have a dripping kitchen tap, so I'll fill out a repair request for next week.
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 8,349 Member
    Ha ha! The joke's on me! I posted my response on a challenge from last October! :p
  • themedalist
    themedalist Posts: 3,217 Member
    After spending last weekend unplugging the kitchen sink, I think this is a great challenge. Done!

And @77tes, the daily challenge link order got thrown for a loop with the self promoting interloper. Lovely.