2»

Replies

• fwitsend1277
    fwitsend1277 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    shawna_25 wrote: »
    Last Friday: 156.5
    Today: 157.5

Gained another 1 lb this week. I was expecting to hit 160 as I have completely fallen off wagon. I was hospitalized for two days and since I got home I've been eating whatever I want and when I want. I'm trying to get back into the swing of things but it's SO hard when trying to balance motherhood, summer school and work. Trying not to stress myself out about it as we all have our ups and downs. Just breathe, Shawna. Life is happening.

Hope you are better now, stay strong you can do it all. xx
  • valerieblaydes
    valerieblaydes Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    @shawna_25 you are AWESOME and you are handling everything BEAUTIFULLY!
  • hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I was at church camp all week and not able to get online. Last year, I gained 5 pounds at camp, cooking all week and having to eat the high fat, high salt, high sugar tasty junk the kids all like. :neutral: This year, I was a sponsor and took most of my own food, walked, swam, or walk/jogged 4 of the 5 days. You would think that would create a LOSS. The last two days I am sure I was behind on water intake, so it may be my body hanging on to every drop.

SW: 217
    LW: 187
    CW: 189

• BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    Stella are we 14 the same people every week? Did you ever get rid of the others? Well done everyone!!!!
  • agingwithfitness
    agingwithfitness Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options

For me thats gaining a few pounds, been eating emotionally last month. I started a new app yesterday mydietcoach abd the panic button on it is helping me a lot.

It takes you first to a 20 minute count down to wait to eat, then you can read a ton of motivational things about why you shouldn't. All I can say I s first time in a long time I haven't given in after trying it.
  • kriskrossness
    kriskrossness Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Heya, just wanted to pop in and apologize for missing the weigh in! I will definitely be here for this weeks.
  • BelleCakes2018
    BelleCakes2018 Posts: 568 Member
    edited June 2016
    Options

That sounds interesting Marla... I'm all for things to help me not emotionally eat!

For me thats gaining a few pounds, been eating emotionally last month. I started a new app yesterday mydietcoach abd the panic button on it is helping me a lot.

It takes you first to a 20 minute count down to wait to eat, then you can read a ton of motivational things about why you shouldn't. All I can say I s first time in a long time I haven't given in after trying it.

• hoovhome
    hoovhome Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    .... I started a new app yesterday mydietcoach abd the panic button on it is helping me a lot.

[/quote]

I have an old smart phone that can't load this app, but it sounds great!